Corey Dickerson DFA’d

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Buccos1313

Corey Dickerson DFA’d

Post by Buccos1313 »

535A52434D370 wrote: And another thing... It's absolutely hysterically inaccurate to say "these are sorts of things the Pirates do everyear"

Trade for a 27hr .800+ OPS, all-star LF.   Yeah, that's exactly how we roll in Pirateland lol.  Give me a d@mned break..

Those players aren’t usually available for an expendable relief pitchers and a low level prospects.  These are the exact moves the Pirates make. 
Dmetz, you’re hatred for the front office has become quite tiresome, you with others take over every thread with it... give us a damn break.

The first part is definitely true. 

As to the 2nd part
Well, that's going to happen.  I'm sorry if my opinion is tiresome to you.  It's not always the same opinion, for example the last two moves he's made, I've given NH praise.

Feel free to ignore me, I guess.   To my knowledge, we've never been in a conversation together.

Dmetz, I apologize for maybe coming at you too aggressively. We haven’t had a conversation together. In fact, I rarely post on here, but I come to the board on average probably 10 times a day. This board has a lot of useful information posted on it about my beloved Pittsburgh Pirates. By no means am I a FO apologist, but at the same time it’s the team that I have decided to root for and I will support them through thick and then. My message was a result of my frustration of most threads being overtaken by trying to prove Dog wrong or this FO is cheap. Trust me, I understand your and others’ frustration with the FO. Again, I apologize.