Cutch Trade Idea

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Osushawn

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by Osushawn »

I would throw in Watson to see if you can get Fedde as well if they would include Giolito and Lopez
NJBucsFan

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by NJBucsFan »

I'm not going to like this, am I? What do all the people (like me) who have a pet named McCutchen do? OK it's not a pet, it's a duck who swims in the pond behind our house, but the point stands! :-[
Tintin

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by Tintin »

0B0F0730263603242B450 wrote: I'm not going to like this, am I? What do all the people (like me) who have a pet named McCutchen do? OK it's not a pet, it's a duck who swims in the pond behind our house, but the point stands!  :-[

He's a quality good guy. You could do worse.

I've got a friend that had a golden retriever named Rae, after Rae Carruth.
RichD

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by RichD »

Is Lopez a MLB ready arm. See he has some starts .Was he brought up because he was ready or where Nats in a bad spot ?

Not many AAA innings.
iabucco

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by iabucco »

In a perfect world Cutch would be a Pirate forever but I am fine with doing what needs to be done to compete. However, please do not trade him unless you get a good pitcher ready to join the rotation. Get major league talent and not minor league hopes.
iabucco

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by iabucco »

And be prepared that if the Pirates trade him, Cutch will probably hit .320 with 33 hr's and 100 rbi's. At least we won't (at least not likely) see him hitting blasts off of Jeff Locke as a Pirate.
BucsFaninGA

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by BucsFaninGA »

Would love to see Joe Ross come to Buccos. Kid looks like a young pitcher who has an arm and is consistently getting better.

Hope NH holds out for the top haul of players. If not, let Washington think about it some more...We should be in the driver seat here. Pittsburgh holds the cards...who ever blinks first should be the Nats. They want to win now...Will they pony up and sweeten their offer for Cutch to include more than a hot looking young OF prospect? If NH does the deal for OF, he will be hung in effigy before midnight off the Clemente Bridge in my humble opinion... 8-)
RichD

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by RichD »

Nats need a catcher too says their website.

Cutch and Cervelli could bring in a haul.

We roll with Diaz / Stewart .That would slash some more payroll.
BucsFaninGA

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by BucsFaninGA »

That's an interesting thought RichD. They do need a catcher...Wish we still had McGuire...He might be the chip to make it work. Ah shucks, we traded him for The BlueJays to take Liriano's contract...Geez Neal Huntington should you have

really traded Reese to Toronto. A catcher might get us the young OF, Ross and another good looking prospect. 8-)
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

McGuire is not close to being ready. I'm sure the Nationals wouldn't put him on their roster. They want to win now.