Cutch Trade Idea

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

dogknot17@yahoo.co

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

6B7652505E3B0 wrote: Latest rumor has the Bucs going for Robles of the Nationals. Unless Giolito is included I would definitely pass. Although Robles is the Nats 2nd rated prospect, he is only 18. He is fast but with little power. Not nearly enough for Cutch.

Agreed.  That is not enough and it's the wrong thing.  They need a pitcher now.  Not a stud CF in that will be ready in 3 years.

Bad. I hope he isn't the main return.

Throw in Trea Turner and I will listen.
SammyKhalifa

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by SammyKhalifa »

I think there is more value in just keeping him if that is the case.

I'm not sure I like this recent trend of selling low on our big pieces.
Leyland1948

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by Leyland1948 »

MLB Trade rumors is saying the Nats want to complete the trade today!
JollyRoger

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by JollyRoger »

715844515C53590C0409053D0 wrote: MLB Trade rumors is saying the Nats want to complete the trade today!
Yep. Jason Stark is reporting that the Nats want to close the deal today because they need to make a decision about non tendering Espinosa by tomorrow. He said in addition to Robles the deal would include one of the Nats pitching prospects that is close to ML ready
JollyRoger

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by JollyRoger »

07222121341F222A283F4D0 wrote: MLB Trade rumors is saying the Nats want to complete the trade today!
Yep. Jason Stark is reporting that the Nats want to close the deal today because they need to make a decision about non tendering Espinosa by tomorrow. He said in addition to Robles the deal would include one of the Nats pitching prospects that is close to ML ready

Personally I would prefer the Dodgers top 2 prospects (DeLeon & Bellinger)
PMike

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by PMike »

The more I read, the more I like Robles. He really does seem like another (much younger) McCutchen. He's got a good bit of pop for how young he is.

But that still doesn't solve the glaring problem right now. There has to be effective pitching coming back.
Osushawn

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by Osushawn »

4E5377757B1E0 wrote: The more I read, the more I like Robles.  He really does seem like another (much younger) McCutchen.  He's got a good bit of pop for how young he is.

But that still doesn't solve the glaring problem right now.  There has to be effective pitching coming back.

Twitter tells me either Giolito or Lopez and Robles. Pirates want one more person though.
PMike

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by PMike »

Robles and Giolito I would do.
BucsFaninGA

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by BucsFaninGA »

NH hold out for that starting pitcher we need to put into the rotation now! Washington wants Cutch bad, make them pony up!

FYI, I feel sorry for Cutch going to Nats. I would not want to play with hot shot Harper...He is too full of himself in my opinion...But they are competitive team

Beat'em Bucs
JollyRoger

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by JollyRoger »

Reports of Robles, Reynaldo "Starling" Lopez plus a lower level prospect. Would rather see Robles and Giolito