I'm predicting a lost season .......

offtopic

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave

Post by WildwoodDave »

16282D25362E2E2505203724410 wrote: ok boomers ...I'll get off your lawn...lol...I'm 75...how about banning all political commentary and please include the NUTTING comments too please...they're just as useless
_______

If we are going to ban all of the Nutting comments, we should also ban all the "kick the can down the road" comments as well, as they are really useless.
if we are going to eliminate all the Nutting and "kick the can"

comments,what else is there?
______

I guess we could talk about why Greenweenie isn't here yet?

The poor man is choking on those sour grapes!!
I still say that Alvy is lurking somewhere on this board!!
JulianJay

Post by JulianJay »

655B5E56455D5D5676534457320 wrote: ok boomers ...I'll get off your lawn...lol...I'm 75...how about banning all political commentary and please include the NUTTING comments too please...they're just as useless
_______

If we are going to ban all of the Nutting comments, we should also ban all the "kick the can down the road" comments as well, as they are really useless.
if we are going to eliminate all the Nutting and "kick the can"

comments,what else is there?
______

I guess we could talk about why Greenweenie isn't here yet?

The poor man is choking on those sour grapes!!
I still say that Alvy is lurking somewhere on this board!!
or we could actually talk about baseball...you know that thing we like...JMO but talking about nutting is not talking about baseball the game and the playing and enjoying of the game...I still remember where I was whan Maz magic happened...I sometimes think I remember the taste of a sugar cruller I was eating...just more fun than talking nutting...I also worry for my away children
Roberto218

Post by Roberto218 »

I have tickets for three games against the Cardinals the first week in June, for my annual trip from Schenectady, NY, 488 miles away. I hope they play the games, since I guaranteed my hotel room in order to get a great price. Order was placed in November before the first reported case of COVID-19. Schenectady County has 72 cases, with 400 in our four county area. It's going to be very bad, and I am guessing that July might be a more realistic start date. As a county attorney, I am busy trying to purchase n-95 masks and ventilators, trying to secure housing for homeless coronavirus patients who are released from the hospital but who need to be quatrantined, trying to keep our nursing home and correctional facilities safe, and closing down takeout restaurants where the owners are in ICU with covid-19.

It's bad and it's going to get worse. I don't blame our President for starting the ccoronaviirus. However, the fact that he eliminated the pandemic response coordination from the White House staff, and ignored a report which this staff issued before he eliminated it is just a bit disconcerting. I will probably lose three nights of a hotel in Pittsburgh. I can handle that. I will miss baseball until it starts. Most importantly, I hope that the loss of human life is not too great. It will be a long, difficult struggle. We may lose the entire baseball season. COVID-19, unfortunately, cannot be beaten by bluster and baloney--- only by science and drastic measures.
bucs607179

Post by bucs607179 »

I still think there will be a shortened season. If the BUCS are as bad as I think they will be social distancing won't be a problem since there will be tons of empty seats. ;)
WildwoodDave

Post by WildwoodDave »

605F46434B44604B532A0 wrote: ok boomers ...I'll get off your lawn...lol...I'm 75...how about banning all political commentary and please include the NUTTING comments too please...they're just as useless
If we don't have Nutting comments, what else is there? What say you Possum, Green Weenie, Shedman, Doc, Javy and a host of others
WildwoodDave

Post by WildwoodDave »

754B4E46554D4D4666435447220 wrote: ok boomers ...I'll get off your lawn...lol...I'm 75...how about banning all political commentary and please include the NUTTING comments too please...they're just as useless
If we don't have Nutting comments, what else is there? What say you Possum, Green Weenie, Shedman, Doc, Javy and a host of others
oops, forgot bucs 607179