6/27/17-Not excited abt playing the Rays

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

A GREAT catch by Cutch at the wall.

Cubs and brewers both losing.

Jhay bust up No hitter. Buccos gonna win 3-1!
Jerseykc

Post by Jerseykc »

Harrison busts it

Searage is still going to see what it will take to get Cobb to stay with the Bucs after the game
rucker59@gmail.com

Jhay running? I think he gives Cutch a chance. Runs if there is 1 out.
rucker59@gmail.com

Double play. Rally killer. With good speed on the bases, why not put Josh and Cutch on the move. Perfect place for a double steel. Instead - nothing.
Jerseykc

Post by Jerseykc »

4B4C5A525C4B0C00795E54585055175A5654390 wrote: Double play.  Rally killer.  With good speed on the bases, why not put Josh and Cutch on the move. Perfect place for a double steel. Instead - nothing.

Plus Bell needed to take another pitch - oh well, we can always put Osuna in to give it a try.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

need to pull this one out. Would be nice to get a win after a loss rather than what seems to always be at least 2 or 3 game losing streaks.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Darn shame that Williams pitches great and offense comes up with a big, fat zero. Would it have hurt Hurdle to add one more bat in the lineup and start Diaz over Stewart? Might not have made any difference but why not at least put the best lineup on the field especially after everyone had a day off? This is what I find maddening about Hurdle.
NJBucsFan

Post by NJBucsFan »

Completely random question here. Watching the game of catch between Nicasio and Bell just now, has a first baseman ever pretended to lose a ball in the dirt? I'd think you might be able to fake a runner into taking off for second if the first baseman looks behind himself as if he didn't know where the ball is. :D
Jerseykc

Post by Jerseykc »

7D505D4C4B5A4D0D0E3F0 wrote: Darn shame that Williams pitches great and offense comes up with a big, fat zero. Would it have hurt Hurdle to add one more bat in the lineup and start Diaz over Stewart? Might not have made any difference but why not at least put the best lineup on the field especially after everyone had a day off? This is what I find maddening about Hurdle.

Listen Bobster.

Stewart is 0 - 16 lifetime vs Cobb and has struck out 10 times during those at-bats. This, of course, includes this very game!

I have to give Hurdle credit. He is following the Joe Torre and Joe Girardi method. Get Stew to feel good about himself and get a big hit vs Cobb. Maybe not this time, but the next time, in Spring Training, it is going to happen. Stew will be standing on 1B with a big grin on his face thinking about his 1 start per week.

http://m.mlb.com/player/455755/chris-st ... itting-mlb
Jerseykc

Post by Jerseykc »

67485F5E4854464E2D0 wrote: Darn shame that Williams pitches great and offense comes up with a big, fat zero. Would it have hurt Hurdle to add one more bat in the lineup and start Diaz over Stewart? Might not have made any difference but why not at least put the best lineup on the field especially after everyone had a day off? This is what I find maddening about Hurdle.

Listen Bobster.

Stewart is 0 - 16 lifetime vs Cobb and has struck out 10 times during those at-bats. This, of course, includes this very game!

I have to give Hurdle credit. He is following the Joe Torre and Joe Girardi method. Get Stew to feel good about himself and get a big hit vs Cobb. Maybe not this time, but the next time, in Spring Training, it is going to happen. Stew will be standing on 1B with a big grin on his face thinking about his 1 start per week.

http://m.mlb.com/player/455755/chris-st ... itting-mlb

0 for 19 now, stays steady with 10Ks

:(