6/27/17-Not excited abt playing the Rays

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Jerseykc

Post by Jerseykc »

Ok we're 1/2 game behind the Cards again as the Reds haven't been helping us.

I'm not that excited about this series due to the fact that the Rays can hit and their pitching can be good.

Hurdle made a big change in tonight's line up

Frazier

Harrison

McCutchen

Bell

Freese

Polanco

Mercer

Stewart

Williams

Jerseykc

Post by Jerseykc »

4B64737264786A62010 wrote: Ok we're 1/2 game behind the Cards again as the Reds haven't been helping us.

I'm not that excited about this series due to the fact that the Rays can hit and their pitching can be good.

Frazier

Harrison

McCutchen

Bell

Freese

Polanco

Mercer

Stewart

Williams

Williams working effectively (hey did you hear that Kuhl?). I thought he was on his way to Indy or the bullpen a few weeks ago. Lately, I think Kuhl goes down and Brault comes up for awhile.

Oh and I'm going to start the "free Jacob Stallings" thread a bit later. The guy is going to know all the TSA screeners in Indy on a personal basis before the season is over!

:-/
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

I've figured a way forward for the Buccos: trade two of our ground crew for a #3 starter. The field looks GREAT with the giant "P" in CF.
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

5B74636274687A72110 wrote: Ok we're 1/2 game behind the Cards again as the Reds haven't been helping us.

Frazier

Harrison

McCutchen

Bell

Freese

Polanco

Mercer

Stewart

Williams

Williams working effectively (hey did you hear that Kuhl?). I thought he was on his way to Indy or the bullpen a few weeks ago. Lately, I think Kuhl goes down and Brault comes up for awhile.

Oh and I'm going to start the "free Jacob Stallings" thread a bit later. The guy is going to know all the TSA screeners in Indy on a personal basis before the season is over!

:-/

He needs a DP - 3rd inning starting to get away from him. (I think the call at /no will be overturned).
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

3F382E26283F78740D2A202C2421632E22204D0 wrote: I've figured a way forward for the Buccos: trade two of our ground crew for a #3 starter.  The field looks GREAT with the giant "P" in CF.
Throw in Meadows to entice the other team to pay the ground crew guys.
Jerseykc

Post by Jerseykc »

got out of it with only 1 in for the Rays

One reason I wasn't excited about playing these guys is that their 2-5 hitters are pretty good with some LH pop against our all righty rotation.
Jerseykc

Post by Jerseykc »

032E23323524337370410 wrote: I've figured a way forward for the Buccos: trade two of our ground crew for a #3 starter.  The field looks GREAT with the giant "P" in CF.

Meadows can drive the Deere, as long as he can lie down and rest on it.

Cervelli can bet the back up Deere driver.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

1B34232234283A32510 wrote: I've figured a way forward for the Buccos: trade two of our ground crew for a #3 starter.  The field looks GREAT with the giant "P" in CF.

Meadows can drive the Deere, as long as he can lie down and rest on it.

Cervelli can bet the back up Deere driver.

:D :D :D
Jerseykc

Post by Jerseykc »

Cobb with a no hitter through 5

I was afraid that this series would be the Buccos death knell. We need Steady Freddy to put a hex on Cobb so that he believes that he's facing the '27 Yankees.
Jerseykc

Post by Jerseykc »

9 pitch inning for Cobb and the no hitter continues

:'(