Refund our money now!!!

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

GreenWeenie

Refund our money now!!!

Post by GreenWeenie »

I hope they fly over BOB and lay a few bombs on his head and glasses until he gives Surge his money back.
Surgnbuck

Refund our money now!!!

Post by Surgnbuck »

654C4A4644290 wrote: I miss baseball so much! I watched the birds fight over some worms today. The Cardinals are leading the Blue Jays 3-1
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Surgnbuck

Refund our money now!!!

Post by Surgnbuck »

6A3C2A3E312B3B303D2A183F35393134763B580 wrote: With all the various plans that have been introduced, and now others that are emerging (Boras saying, "Follow the Korean model"), not one, zero, zilch, nada includes fans being in attendance.

So why are they continuing to hold our money? I was more than patient from when I was first contacted about this.

It's plainly obvious the sports leagues, as well as promoters like Live Nation, ticketing agencies like Ticket Master, Stub Hub, Seat Geek, etc. have no intention of refunding money any time soon.

With multiple governors laying our their reopening criteria, most of them include restrictions on the size of gatherings. Even the latest NHL model has them in a few neutral sites to finish the season, again with no fans. And that model goes into July.

It's very frustrating, to say the least. Where a month ago there was discussion on various options that may occur, it's now crickets. With MLB teams set to furlough many employees in May, this doesn't seem to have an outcome that is favorable to me any time soon.

I feel for ya, Surge.  Seems to me that if a business treats its customers well, the owner will be repaid over and over.  Personally, my wife and I will continue to patronize businesses that treat us well.  Many others feel the same way.  Good luck.

Just for the record, this isn't a Bob thing. This is MLB, along with the other entities. Someone mentioned about filing a credit card dispute. Waste of time. It's clearly stated that games have to be cancelled. That's the issue. MLB continues (again, as do all the other entities listed) to list all the games as postponements. There are class action suits starting in some places. I'm not hiring a lawyer when I know eventually I'll get my money back. The problem I have is it should be now, because there is no plan in place right now that involves fans at the games. They can call the games do overs for all I care, they aren't going to have me at them, so there's no reason not to refund now.

But, we all know the reason. They are scrambling around trying to figure how to come up with all that cash. I would be shocked if teams don't try and sweeten a "take a credit" kind of deal. Like, "take a credit for 2021, and we'll throw in 4 Hyundai Club seats for a Thursday day game in May".

There is no way I renew for 2021.
shedman

Refund our money now!!!

Post by shedman »

44626570797562747C170 wrote: With all the various plans that have been introduced, and now others that are emerging (Boras saying, "Follow the Korean model"), not one, zero, zilch, nada includes fans being in attendance.

So why are they continuing to hold our money? I was more than patient from when I was first contacted about this.

It's plainly obvious the sports leagues, as well as promoters like Live Nation, ticketing agencies like Ticket Master, Stub Hub, Seat Geek, etc. have no intention of refunding money any time soon.

With multiple governors laying our their reopening criteria, most of them include restrictions on the size of gatherings. Even the latest NHL model has them in a few neutral sites to finish the season, again with no fans. And that model goes into July.

It's very frustrating, to say the least. Where a month ago there was discussion on various options that may occur, it's now crickets. With MLB teams set to furlough many employees in May, this doesn't seem to have an outcome that is favorable to me any time soon.

I feel for ya, Surge.  Seems to me that if a business treats its customers well, the owner will be repaid over and over.  Personally, my wife and I will continue to patronize businesses that treat us well.  Many others feel the same way.  Good luck.

Just for the record, this isn't a Bob thing. This is MLB, along with the other entities. Someone mentioned about filing a credit card dispute. Waste of time. It's clearly stated that games have to be cancelled. That's the issue. MLB continues (again, as do all the other entities listed) to list all the games as postponements. There are class action suits starting in some places. I'm not hiring a lawyer when I know eventually I'll get my money back. The problem I have is it should be now, because there is no plan in place right now that involves fans at the games. They can call the games do overs for all I care, they aren't going to have me at them, so there's no reason not to refund now.

But, we all know the reason. They are scrambling around trying to figure how to come up with all that cash. I would be shocked if teams don't try and sweeten a "take a credit" kind of deal. Like, "take a credit for 2021, and we'll throw in 4 Hyundai Club seats for a Thursday day game in May".

There is no way I renew for 2021.
______

I will start going to games when they stop acting like a feeder team to the other major league teams and field their own major league club. And that is a BOB thing.
GreenWeenie

Refund our money now!!!

Post by GreenWeenie »

Sure, it's a BOB thing. BOB is MLB. He's not ALL of MLB, but he's at least SOME of it.

These guys and women know what's right and what's wrong. This is wrong.

One of them speaks up about how to hose fans. The others go along instead of doing the right thing.
GreenWeenie

Refund our money now!!!

Post by GreenWeenie »

The OnlyBucs Daily Briefing!  For the benefit of fans worldwide, I am taking the liberty of correcting these sentences:

"I will start going to games when they stop acting like a feeder team to the other major league teams and field their own major league club.  And that is a BOB thing."

Here is the TRUE and ACCURATE statement:

"I will start going to games when they stop acting like a feeder team to the other major league teams, field their own major league club, and someone gives me a free ticket and parking space.  And that is a BOB- and Kovie- thing."
Surgnbuck

Refund our money now!!!

Post by Surgnbuck »

Some good news...My refund for the Rolling Stones concert hit my card yesterday.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Refund our money now!!!

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

466067727B7760767E150 wrote: Some good news...My refund for the Rolling Stones concert hit my card yesterday. 

One more reason to love the Stones.
Roberto218

Refund our money now!!!

Post by Roberto218 »

I have purchased 4 tickets for 3 Pirates ganes on June 5, 6, and 7-- or 12 tickets, about $700 purchase. My hotel room through Priceline is non-refundable. I will try to get Priceline to change their mind, but I got a good price. Out $500 on the room.It will be interesting to see how MLB deals with the tickets!
Surgnbuck

Refund our money now!!!

Post by Surgnbuck »

112C212631372C71727B430 wrote: I have purchased 4 tickets for 3 Pirates ganes on June 5, 6, and 7-- or 12 tickets, about $700 purchase. My hotel room through Priceline is non-refundable. I will try to get Priceline to change their mind, but I got a good price. Out $500 on the room.It will be interesting to see how MLB deals with the tickets!

IDK priceline's policy, but is the hotel even open? My guess is unless MLB comes out soon with a plan they are going to run with, you'll have to wait for the dates of the game to come and go, and continue to wait until they are declared cancelled.

I'm also betting refunds won't happen until about December. I'm assuming MLB will have some sort of uniform policy, because I'm thinking some clubs are going to need help making refunds.