Refund our money now!!!

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

Refund our money now!!!

Post by Surgnbuck »

With all the various plans that have been introduced, and now others that are emerging (Boras saying, "Follow the Korean model"), not one, zero, zilch, nada includes fans being in attendance.

So why are they continuing to hold our money? I was more than patient from when I was first contacted about this.

It's plainly obvious the sports leagues, as well as promoters like Live Nation, ticketing agencies like Ticket Master, Stub Hub, Seat Geek, etc. have no intention of refunding money any time soon.

With multiple governors laying our their reopening criteria, most of them include restrictions on the size of gatherings. Even the latest NHL model has them in a few neutral sites to finish the season, again with no fans. And that model goes into July.

It's very frustrating, to say the least. Where a month ago there was discussion on various options that may occur, it's now crickets. With MLB teams set to furlough many employees in May, this doesn't seem to have an outcome that is favorable to me any time soon.

GreenWeenie

Refund our money now!!!

Post by GreenWeenie »

You're at the end of the line.

They're more concerned with sign stealers than money stealers.
Javy

Refund our money now!!!

Post by Javy »

05232431383423353D560 wrote: With all the various plans that have been introduced, and now others that are emerging (Boras saying, "Follow the Korean model"), not one, zero, zilch, nada includes fans being in attendance.

So why are they continuing to hold our money? I was more than patient from when I was first contacted about this.

It's plainly obvious the sports leagues, as well as promoters like Live Nation, ticketing agencies like Ticket Master, Stub Hub, Seat Geek, etc. have no intention of refunding money any time soon.

With multiple governors laying our their reopening criteria, most of them include restrictions on the size of gatherings. Even the latest NHL model has them in a few neutral sites to finish the season, again with no fans. And that model goes into July.

It's very frustrating, to say the least. Where a month ago there was discussion on various options that may occur, it's now crickets. With MLB teams set to furlough many employees in May, this doesn't seem to have an outcome that is favorable to me any time soon.

I agree with you on this - your money should be refunded ASAP. They're holding on to your money, as well as countless other subscribers, because they are likely earning interest (however little it may be). With all of their other revenue sources on life support, it's all they got. Have a heart Surg! >:(
2drfischer@gmail.c

Refund our money now!!!

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

4A6C6B7E777B6C7A72190 wrote: With all the various plans that have been introduced, and now others that are emerging (Boras saying, "Follow the Korean model"), not one, zero, zilch, nada includes fans being in attendance.

I feel for ya, Surge. Seems to me that if a business treats its customers well, the owner will be repaid over and over. Personally, my wife and I will continue to patronize businesses that treat us well. Many others feel the same way. Good luck.
GreenWeenie

Refund our money now!!!

Post by GreenWeenie »

664047525B5740565E350 wrote: With all the various plans that have been introduced, and now others that are emerging (Boras saying, "Follow the Korean model"), not one, zero, zilch, nada includes fans being in attendance.

Someone gave BOB money and expects to get it back. I repeat- BOB!

What's he doing with this money?

Buying an eighth Spring.

Spending a few months at his Dominican beach home.

Squirreling a little more in First of Wheeling.

I dnk if anyone has asked, but is it possible to file a Dispute with your credit card company? Please don't tell me you gave the guy cash.
WildwoodDave

Refund our money now!!!

Post by WildwoodDave »

0A5C4A5E514B5B505D4A785F55595154165B380 wrote: With all the various plans that have been introduced, and now others that are emerging (Boras saying, "Follow the Korean model"), not one, zero, zilch, nada includes fans being in attend

I feel for ya, Surge.  Seems to me that if a business treats its customers well, the owner will be repaid over and over.  Personally, my wife and I will continue to patronize businesses that treat us well.  Many others feel the same way.  Good luck.
When the MAAC Basketball Tourney was canceled halfway through, I was given a refund for the games not played since I had purchased a ticket for all games. Even though I had purchased it at Boardwalk Hall in AC, it still went thru Ticketmaster.
shedman

Refund our money now!!!

Post by shedman »

5F6A7D7D764F7D7D76717D180 wrote: With all the various plans that have been introduced, and now others that are emerging (Boras saying, "Follow the Korean model"), not one, zero, zilch, nada includes fans being in attendance.

Someone gave BOB money and expects to get it back.  I repeat- BOB!

What's he doing with this money?

Buying an eighth Spring.

Spending a few months at his Dominican beach home.

Squirreling a little more in First of Wheeling.

I dnk if anyone has asked, but is it possible to file a Dispute with your credit card company?  Please don't tell me you gave the guy cash.

________

New Bimmer for Snookie.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Refund our money now!!!

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

4876737B6870707B5B7E697A1F0 wrote: With all the various plans that have been introduced, and now others that are emerging (Boras saying, "Follow the Korean model"), not one, zero, zilch, nada includes fans being in attend

I feel for ya, Surge.  Seems to me that if a business treats its customers well, the owner will be repaid over and over.  Personally, my wife and I will continue to patronize businesses that treat us well.  Many others feel the same way.  Good luck.
When the MAAC Basketball Tourney was canceled halfway through, I was given a refund for the games not played since I had purchased a ticket for all games. Even though I had purchased it at Boardwalk Hall in AC, it still went thru Ticketmaster.

Sounds like you were treated fairly. I hope Surge can say the same when this is all done.
GreenWeenie

Refund our money now!!!

Post by GreenWeenie »

4C72777F6C74747F5F7A6D7E1B0 wrote: With all the various plans that have been introduced, and now others that are emerging (Boras saying, "Follow the Korean model"), not one, zero, zilch, nada includes fans being in attend

Pretty bad when your baseball team's owner is more corrupt than Atlantic City. :(((
Lecom

Refund our money now!!!

Post by Lecom »

I miss baseball so much! I watched the birds fight over some worms today. The Cardinals are leading the Blue Jays 3-1