WildwoodDave2

Game day thread May 18. The Bad News Bucs in Chicago

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

6D53565E4D55555E7E5B4C5F083A0 wrote: Chavis just drove in a run-That's big news
another run driven in by Voglebach 2-1 bucs
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Keller being Keller. At least the Cubs ran themselves into an out.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

587578696E7F68282B1A0 wrote: Keller being Keller. At least the Cubs ran themselves into an out.
Did you see that stat about starters in MLB over the last couple of years?

Keller: WHIP, ERA, and some others (I think BA was another one, there were 4 or 5). Rank: WORST

I think we are seeing him slip slowly out of the organization. He'll certainly bounce around some. But starter, to now going into a relief kind of role after an opener. Soon he'll probably be tried as a multi inning reliever exclusively before he's DFA.

The writing is on the wall, especially when uber optimist Shelton basically said they're about done with him
skinnyhorse

Post by skinnyhorse »

4E636E7F78697E3E3D0C0 wrote: Keller being Keller. At least the Cubs ran themselves into an out.
Fire Shelton, he does baseball awful. Fire Shelton, Fire Shelton, I can't say it enough.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

785E594C45495E48402B0 wrote: Keller being Keller. At least the Cubs ran themselves into an out.

Keller: WHIP, ERA, and some others (I think BA was another one, there were 4 or 5).  Rank: WORST

I think we are seeing him slip slowly out of the organization. He'll certainly bounce around some. But starter, to now going into a relief kind of role after an opener. Soon he'll probably be tried as a multi inning reliever exclusively before he's DFA.

The writing is on the wall, especially when uber optimist Shelton basically said they're about done with him

could Keller get the Onlybucs line up out with out giving up a couple runs. I'm thinking odds are 50-50 as our line up is most likely pretty slow.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Suwinski! With mom and pop there!!!!!

3-2 Bucs!!!
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

537574637565160 wrote: Keller being Keller. At least the Cubs ran themselves into an out.

Keller: WHIP, ERA, and some others (I think BA was another one, there were 4 or 5).  Rank: WORST

could Keller get the Onlybucs line up out with out giving up a couple runs.  I'm thinking odds are 50-50 as our line up is most likely pretty slow.
I've gone to the batting cages and played catch on the field at PNC with Doc. For an old guy, he's pretty spry. I think he could hit him.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Reynolds 2 hits tonight!
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

416760757C70677179120 wrote: Keller being Keller. At least the Cubs ran themselves into an out.

could Keller get the Onlybucs line up out with out giving up a couple runs.  I'm thinking odds are 50-50 as our line up is most likely pretty slow.
I've gone to the batting cages and played catch on the field at PNC with Doc. For an old guy, he's pretty spry. I think he could hit him.
There is no doubt