The Other Games

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

The Other Games

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

613721353A20303B362113343E323A3F7D30530 wrote: Orioles were leading the Rd Sox 8-7, bottom of the 9th, 2 outs, no one on base. Red Sox batter appears to end the game with a routine fly ball to medium LF. Ryan McKenna camps under the ball only to have it clang off the heel of his glove. Adam Duvall follows with a HR to win the game 9-8.

Yikes!  Can there be anything worse to happen to a player?
Yes there is doc. Just ask Will Craig :D
2drfischer@gmail.c

The Other Games

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

102E2B23302828230326312275470 wrote: Orioles were leading the Rd Sox 8-7, bottom of the 9th, 2 outs, no one on base. Red Sox batter appears to end the game with a routine fly ball to medium LF. Ryan McKenna camps under the ball only to have it clang off the heel of his glove. Adam Duvall follows with a HR to win the game 9-8.

I trust ol' Will is doing fine over in Japan and, if he ever returns, I hope he plays for another team.
WildwoodDave2

The Other Games

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

2375637778627279746351767C70787D3F72110 wrote: Orioles were leading the Rd Sox 8-7, bottom of the 9th, 2 outs, no one on base. Red Sox batter appears to end the game with a routine fly ball to medium LF. Ryan McKenna camps under the ball only to have it clang off the heel of his glove. Adam Duvall follows with a HR to win the game 9-8.

I trust ol' Will is doing fine over in Japan and, if he ever returns, I hope he plays for another team.
Supposedly he is going into college coaching
2drfischer@gmail.c

The Other Games

57696C64776F6F644461766532000 wrote: Orioles were leading the Rd Sox 8-7, bottom of the 9th, 2 outs, no one on base. Red Sox batter appears to end the game with a routine fly ball to medium LF. Ryan McKenna camps under the ball only to have it clang off the heel of his glove. Adam Duvall follows with a HR to win the game 9-8.

I bet I know which drill he’ll run first.
WildwoodDave2

The Other Games

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

:D7E283E2A253F2F24293E0C2B212D2520622F4C0 wrote: Orioles were leading the Rd Sox 8-7, bottom of the 9th, 2 outs, no one on base. Red Sox batter appears to end the game with a routine fly ball to medium LF. Ryan McKenna camps under the ball only to have it clang off the heel of his glove. Adam Duvall follows with a HR to win the game 9-8.

I bet I know which drill he’ll run first.

:D ;D :D ;D
WildwoodDave2

The Other Games

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

I guess you guys know the Brewers beat the Reds in 11.
ChillinStation

The Other Games

Post by ChillinStation »

Tallion on the mound now and looks a little plump to me.
2drfischer@gmail.c

The Other Games

The White Sox win in a weird, walk-off fashion. Bases loaded, bottom of the 10th, Tim Anderson at the plate. The pitch, a fastball, comes up and in, and the catcher seemed to be crossed-up by the pitch as he was set-up low and away. He can’t get his mitt up fast enough and the ball hits the plate ump square in the face mask. He goes down like he’s shot, the catcher seems torn between looking for the ball and seeing if the umpire is okay. The winning run scores easily and the Sox win.
WildwoodDave2

The Other Games

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

0F594F5B544E5E55584F7D5A505C5451135E3D0 wrote: The White Sox win in a weird, walk-off fashion.  Bases loaded, bottom of the 10th, Tim Anderson at the plate.  The pitch, a fastball, comes up and in, and the catcher seemed to be crossed-up by the pitch as he was set-up low and away.  He can’t get his mitt up fast enough and the ball hits the plate ump square in the face mask.  He goes down like he’s shot, the catcher seems torn between looking for the ball and seeing if the umpire is okay.  The winning run scores easily and the Sox win.
The ump was really using his head :D ;D
2drfischer@gmail.c

The Other Games

Stupid Brewers won again today. We’re still half a game back.