GlasNOW Time vs Braves 5/23

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

Cutch sure pooped his pants in the first inning.

Frazier walks, Harrison singles, Cutch hits into a DP,

Bell doubles and Cervelli singles. Instead of 3 runs we get 1.

Cutch should be hitting 7th.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

I suspect Hurdle is waiting for Cutch to drop below .200 before dropping him in the order.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Cutch having another bad night. 2 DPs and misplays a fly ball into a double.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

The usual horrible defense tonight. Mercer could have been charged with 2 errors and Cutch played what should have been a fly ball out into a double (and that guy eventually scored).
steve49

Post by steve49 »

426F62737465723231000 wrote: The usual horrible defense tonight. Mercer could have been charged with 2 errors and Cutch played what should have been a fly ball out into a double (and that guy eventually scored).

I've been watching baseball for 55 years and I have never seen a player wash out at 29 years old. Injury related yes but nothing like this. The BS about that he hits the ball hard is just that... BS. Plus he used to play a decent to good CF and now he is terrible there also. It's a shame the Pirates appeared to be asking so much of a return this winters he's pretty much worthless as we speak.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

I can't believe they are starting up again at 12:50 AM. There has to be las than 50 people in the stands. Why wouldn't they just call it? Three hours and twelve minute delay.

Luckily, I'm a night owl and have something to watch now. 3-2 Bucs. LeBlanc takes over on the hill.
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Can't believe they waited the rain delay out. Back at it a bit before 1:00am. Over 3 hour delay.

Glasnow took another step forward. A nice outing. Currently he is in line for the win.

Cutch - man I feel horrible for him. He doesn't just hit into outs, he hits into really bad outs, he hits into awful outs.

rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

And the W for Glasnow is gone. Too bad.

3-3.
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

Rediculous to have restarted this game at 1:00am.

Should have been a win for Glasnow and the Bucs.

Now the Braves have retaken the lead.

Bad night all around. Pens dominate and lose and now this
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

4-3 Braves.

Tom Prince wasted players too. Gift came in for a double switch. Rivero pitched. Ortiz then batted for Gift. The pitcher is in the 7th spot now. Frazier moved to second base. This has to be the most bizarre double switch ever. Ever.