Diaz

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Bobster21

Diaz

Post by Bobster21 »

16113D2A3C5F0 wrote: While we are taking about catchers, has anybody noticed Jacob Stallings?  He is now up to .298 with a .794 OPS.  I am sure nobody would characterize him as the catcher of the future, but he has improved every year.  If he had the at bats to qualify, he would have the third best average in the international league.
Didn't know that. But after checking his stats I see he's also thrown out 37% of base stealers in AAA this year. He's putting together a nice season. On the downside, he'll be 28 next year.
UtahPirate

Diaz

Post by UtahPirate »

597479686F7E69292A1B0 wrote: While we are taking about catchers, has anybody noticed Jacob Stallings?  He is now up to .298 with a .794 OPS.  I am sure nobody would characterize him as the catcher of the future, but he has improved every year.  If he had the at bats to qualify, he would have the third best average in the international league.
Didn't know that. But after checking his stats I see he's also thrown out 37% of base stealers in AAA this year. He's putting together a nice season. On the downside, he'll be 28 next year.

Jin-De Jhang with a 46% CS rate at AA -- although he has struggled at the plate after being injured to start the year and getting off to a really slow start.