Bucs vs Braves 5/24

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

JOSE OSUNA!

;D
CarolinaBucco

Bucs vs Braves 5/24

Post by CarolinaBucco »

We HAVE to win this game.

PLEASE Baseball Gods let the bottom of the 10th be uneventful.
rucker59@gmail.com

Bucs vs Braves 5/24

JORDY!

:o ;D

Pirate baseball CAN still be fun!
Ecbucs

Bucs vs Braves 5/24

Post by Ecbucs »

non-save situation. Does that rule out Watson and mean Marinez is in?
rucker59@gmail.com

Bucs vs Braves 5/24

0F29283F29394A0 wrote: Will Josh Collmenter be the Bucs next waiver pick up?

Wow, the Braves just sacrificed this guy up!  Can't believe they left him out on the mound.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Bucs vs Braves 5/24

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

This is why I never give up when playing sports. If one team can score five runs in an inning so can any team. The Pirates scored 7 runs in one inning all with two outs.

An extra inning game against Atlanta turned a Pirates season for the worse years ago. Maybe this one will turn it around for the better? I can at least hope!
RichD

Bucs vs Braves 5/24

Post by RichD »

Nova gets the split....already bet Bucs at -109 for a hundy.

Nice win tonite. Cutch got involved too.
SteadyFreddy

Bucs vs Braves 5/24

Post by SteadyFreddy »

I said we needed to go 7-3 in this stretch of games to end May to finish at .500 at 27-27 so far we are 1-2 and need to go 6-1 these next 7 games which is most likely not going to happen.
DemDog

Bucs vs Braves 5/24

Post by DemDog »

3433252D2334737F06212B272F2A6825292B460 wrote: WOW did Frazier CRUSH that.  Woo!

3-0 good guys!

Frazier crushed that ball.  Can he be a future CFer?  Trying to build a new OF for the Pirates: Meadows/Frazier/Polanco or Marte (trade the other). I think that will be a better OF then we now have.

Frazier is not in CF tonight. Meadows is playing CF in the minors again.

Yeah, I realize but I'm wondering if he could play there.  Meadows is a pretty big guy.  But maybe he can hold CF in the majors.  Frazier looks like a natural with his speed, but I don't know if he's ever played CF.

Va, yes Meadows has a good amount of experience in CF. Has been playing there as he has come up in the system. Just this year he has been shifted to LF because of the having Marte to play CF. So I am not afraid of Meadows in CF. As for him being a big guy, yes he is but Mike Trout is a bit heavier I believe. Of course Meadows will never be a Mike Trout but he certainly is capable of playing CF.
SammyKhalifa

Bucs vs Braves 5/24

Post by SammyKhalifa »

The Braves have recalled right-hander Matt Wisler from Triple-A Gwinnett and designated fellow righty Josh Collmenter for assignment in order to clear a spot on the active roster, according to David O’Brien of the Atlanta Journal Constitution (Twitter link).

The 31-year-old Collmenter turned in a solid April for the Braves but has been shelled in the month of May, allowing runs in six of his seven appearances this month. That culminated in a seven-run shellacking at the hands of the Pirates last night — an outing that lasted just two-thirds of an inning and included three Pittsburgh home runs.