S-ROD

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

mouse

S-ROD

Post by mouse »

On mlbtr, Rosenthal is quoted as saying S-Rod needs shoulder surgery as a result of the accident and will be out three to five months. Not good for him at all.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

S-ROD

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

I was a little confused why the Braves wanted Phillips. Now it makes sense.
fjk090852-7

S-ROD

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Report today after surgery that Sean may miss entire 2017due to rotator cuff operation. That is too bad for him.
IABucFan

S-ROD

Post by IABucFan »

5B57560D040D05080F100A3D0 wrote: Report today after surgery that Sean may miss entire 2017due to rotator cuff operation. That is too bad for him.

Too bad. I hope they throw the book at the fool that stole the police car. It takes a special kind of stupid to steal a police car, then cause a serious accident and risk the lives of a young family.
mouse

S-ROD

Post by mouse »

I thought I saw that the driver of the other car was killed in the accident.
IABucFan

S-ROD

Post by IABucFan »

37352F293F5A0 wrote: I thought I saw that the driver of the other car was killed in the accident.

Oh wow. That's too bad. I certainly don't wish that on anyone.
IABucFan

S-ROD

Post by IABucFan »

I just saw this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLL_KRZw5PY

The only question I want to know is how was the police car stolen in the first place? The officer must have left the car running, or at least left the keys in it, and left the doors unlocked. I'm as pro-police as anyone, but this sounds like negligence on the part of the officer to me. To be sure, the majority of the blame lies with the individual who stole the car, but it's not that hard to turn your car off when you park it, and it wasn't even an emergency. When I heard this, I envisioned the police officer arriving on scene of a fire or something and having to get out of his/her car immediately. In such a scenario, I can maybe envision leaving the vehicle running when time is of the essence. But in this scenario? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

S-ROD

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Police always leave their car running in case they have to speed off or go after someone. Stealing a police car has to be the worst car to try to steal. They have radios, GPS, and constant contact with the police headquarters.

They don't want to have to mess around with the keys or worry their car won't start (like in every movie ever).