The Other Games 2022

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

The Other Games 2022

Post by Surgnbuck »

Just a thread to post about other games you're watching/listening to.

Andrew McCutchen with 2022's first hit
SammyKhalifa

The Other Games 2022

Post by SammyKhalifa »

I found a Roku backchannel that shows Japanese Pacific League baseball.

I'm adopting the Orix Buffaloes. Won't even lie, it's because I like their purple and silver shirts.
Surgnbuck

The Other Games 2022

Post by Surgnbuck »

083A36362210333A37323D3A5B0 wrote: I found a Roku backchannel that shows Japanese Pacific League baseball.

I'm adopting the Orix Buffaloes.  Won't even lie, it's because I like their purple and silver shirts.
I'm a Seibu Lions fan. (now called Saitama Seibu Lions). I became a fan because I was on a Technical Assistance Team from Okinawa that went to Yokosuka. We wanted to watch a Japanese baseball game, and went to see them because they were the reigning champs. Had so much fun, they've been my team ever since.
SammyKhalifa

The Other Games 2022

Post by SammyKhalifa »

14323520292532242C470 wrote: I found a Roku backchannel that shows Japanese Pacific League baseball.

I'm adopting the Orix Buffaloes.  Won't even lie, it's because I like their purple and silver shirts.
I'm a Seibu Lions fan. (now called Saitama Seibu Lions). I became a fan because I was on a Technical Assistance Team from Okinawa that went to Yokosuka. We wanted to watch a Japanese baseball game, and went to see them because they were the reigning champs. Had so much fun, they've been my team ever since.

The Softbank Hawks are beating my beloved Buffaloes right now.  :D

They scored like five runs in the top of the seventh to go ahead.  I'm assuming this is taped though. 

Wow, the worlds that have opened up for me doing work from home, heh.
GreenWeenie

The Other Games 2022

Post by GreenWeenie »

1F393E2B222E392F274C0 wrote: I found a Roku backchannel that shows Japanese Pacific League baseball.

I think I'm going to catch hell for this. Rightfully so......https://i.redd.it/boif6sr03l151.jpg

Bobster21

The Other Games 2022

Post by Bobster21 »

162334343F0634343F3834510 wrote: I found a Roku backchannel that shows Japanese Pacific League baseball.

I think I'm going to catch hell for this.  Rightfully so......https://i.redd.it/boif6sr03l151.jpg
The pole cats? ;D
GreenWeenie

The Other Games 2022

Post by GreenWeenie »

I don't even want to know........what on earth they are DOING.

Or. why.

Oh. It''s only one guy. Makes it even worse. I still don't want to know.
WildwoodDave2

The Other Games 2022

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

6F424F5E59485F1F1C2D0 wrote: I found a Roku backchannel that shows Japanese Pacific League baseball.

I think I'm going to catch hell for this.  Rightfully so......https://i.redd.it/boif6sr03l151.jpg
The pole cats?  ;D

Giants defeat the Marlins in 10 innings 6-5. Guess who had a Home Run and 3 RBI's for the Marlins- You guessed it- Stallings
GreenWeenie

The Other Games 2022

Post by GreenWeenie »

He did that, and Huntington didn't even dump him? Wow!
Surgnbuck

The Other Games 2022

Post by Surgnbuck »

Oliver Perez took the loss for Arizona Friday night. I can't believe he's still pitching!