3. Charlie Blackmon (L) DH

4. C.J. Cron (R) 1B

5. Ryan McMahon (L) 3B

6. Elias Diaz (R) C

7. Yonathan Daza (R) CF

8. Alan Trejo (R) 2B

9. Ezequiel Tovar (R) SS

Jose Urena (R) SP

I hope Shelty is not taking this weak Rockies team for granted and ends up getting beat in a payback blow out!
2drfischer@gmail.c

Official Game Thread - 4/18 - Bucs @ Rockies

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

I’m not a Castillo fan but the guy’s been hitting well over the past 10 days or so.  Why not continue to play him until he craters?  If he doesn’t, even better.  But to sit him even for one game while he’s playing over his head doesn’t make sense to me.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

6F392F3B342E3E35382F1D3A303C3431733E5D0 wrote: I’m not a Castillo fan but the guy’s been hitting well over the past 10 days or so.  Why not continue to play him until he craters?  If he doesn’t, even better.  But to sit him even for one game while he’s playing over his head doesn’t make sense to me.
It's the Sheltington doctrine. All players must rotate. Performance is irrelevant.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

2375637778627279746351767C70787D3F72110 wrote: I’m not a Castillo Castro fan but the guy’s been hitting well over the past 10 days or so.  Why not continue to play him until he craters?  If he doesn’t, even better.  But to sit him even for one game while he’s playing over his head doesn’t make sense to me.

What are you smoking Doc?  Or is it that you can't spell? :D :D :D :D
2drfischer@gmail.c

012028012A22450 wrote: I’m not a Castillo Castro fan but the guy’s been hitting well over the past 10 days or so.  Why not continue to play him until he craters?  If he doesn’t, even better.  But to sit him even for one game while he’s playing over his head doesn’t make sense to me.

What are you smoking Doc?  Or is it that you can't spell?   :D :D :D :D

Can’t spell? Thinking is my real problem. It was an honest mistake for a dolt like me because I constantly confused the two of them all the time when they were both here.
2drfischer@gmail.c

664B46575041561615240 wrote: I’m not a Castillo fan but the guy’s been hitting well over the past 10 days or so.  Why not continue to play him until he craters?  If he doesn’t, even better.  But to sit him even for one game while he’s playing over his head doesn’t make sense to me.
It's the Sheltington doctrine. All players must rotate. Performance is irrelevant.

Which is right up there with the Monroe Doctrine.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

2274627679637378756250777D71797C3E73100 wrote: I’m not a Castillo fan but the guy’s been hitting well over the past 10 days or so.  Why not continue to play him until he craters?  If he doesn’t, even better.  But to sit him even for one game while he’s playing over his head doesn’t make sense to me.

And Earl Monroe is still my all time favorite NBA player. ;D
2drfischer@gmail.c

0A272A3B3C2D3A7A79480 wrote: I’m not a Castillo fan but the guy’s been hitting well over the past 10 days or so.  Why not continue to play him until he craters?  If he doesn’t, even better.  But to sit him even for one game while he’s playing over his head doesn’t make sense to me.

And Earl Monroe is still my all time favorite NBA player.  ;D

Earl the Pearl. So smooth.
2drfischer@gmail.c

Bucs down early on a Bryant HR. 1-0 Rockies.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Same old Vince. Pitches one decent game and then can't

stand success.