We are back on!

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

We are back on!

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Welcome back everyone. Don't know what really happened.

Let's go bucs
WildwoodDave2

We are back on!

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

76484D45564E4E456540574413210 wrote: Welcome back everyone. Don't know what really happened.

Let's go bucs
While we were away Mathais got 4 hits. Maybe we should stay off :D
DemDog

We are back on!

Post by DemDog »

Thanks go out to Pirate Nut the member who handles the website hosting. In years past he has paid for the fees himself. But for the last few years, he has asked for help from some of the members to pay the hosting fees. I would hope that any of you might be happy to spend a few bucks per year to keep OBN in business.
2drfischer@gmail.c

We are back on!

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

5C7D755C777F180 wrote: Thanks go out to Pirate Nut the member who handles the website hosting.  In years past he has paid for the fees himself.  But for the last few years, he has asked for help from some of the members to pay the hosting fees.  I would hope that any of you might be happy to spend a few bucks per year to keep OBN in business.

Did Pirate Nut use a hammer and chain saw? That would've been my solution.
DemDog

We are back on!

Post by DemDog »

2B7D6B7F706A7A717C6B597E74787075377A190 wrote: Thanks go out to Pirate Nut the member who handles the website hosting.  In years past he has paid for the fees himself.  But for the last few years, he has asked for help from some of the members to pay the hosting fees.  I would hope that any of you might be happy to spend a few bucks per year to keep OBN in business.

Did Pirate Nut use a hammer and chainsaw?  That would've been my solution.

I would have preferred a "Cruz Missle".
Osushawn

We are back on!

Post by Osushawn »

I thought is was curious when I got the error message, there was a note to send an email to the web hoster and when I did that, it came back as undeliverable :D :D
mouse

We are back on!

Post by mouse »

How would we go about sending money to the WebHost guy?
DemDog

We are back on!

Post by DemDog »

6163797F690C0 wrote: How would we go about sending money to the WebHost guy?

It usually occurs at the end of the calendar year. You send it to me and then I send it to Pirate Nut. I will post the info closer to the time it is needed. Thanks for asking.
Surgnbuck

We are back on!

Post by Surgnbuck »

77565E775C54330 wrote: How would we go about sending money to the WebHost guy?

It usually occurs at the end of the calendar year.  You send it to me and then I send it to Pirate Nut.  I will post the info closer to the time it is needed.  Thanks for asking.

And the perks of helping out, is you can say anything you want to Green Weenie and not get banned or suspended, right? ;) ;) ;)
Bobster21

We are back on!

Post by Bobster21 »

7A5C5B4E474B5C4A42290 wrote: How would we go about sending money to the WebHost guy?

It usually occurs at the end of the calendar year.  You send it to me and then I send it to Pirate Nut.  I will post the info closer to the time it is needed.  Thanks for asking.

And the perks of helping out, is you can say anything you want to Green Weenie and not get banned or suspended, right? ;) ;) ;)
We can't go that far, but you can say whatever you want to him in mime. We'll even provide instruction from the master of mime himself. :D