June 4 Transaction News

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Possum

June 4 Transaction News

Post by Possum »

Suwinski recalled. Bae to IL. Peguero recall. M.A. Taylor is on the paternity list. It will be interesting to see Shelty's lineup tonight.
Let's Go Bucs
Ecbucs

Re: June 4 Transaction News

Post by Ecbucs »

Heller has gotten a ton of strikeouts at Indy.
Bobster

Post by Bobster »

Suwinski was hitting .250 (7 for 28) in 7 games at Indy. He hit safely in 6 of 7 games but had only one multi-hit game. Of the 21 outs he made, 13 were Ks. So basically, nothing changed with him.
There's no basement in the Alamo.
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Well what do you know, Hernandez back to the minors. I'm sure glad Shelton didn't bring him in to face Vogelbach on Sunday, you know, when a LHP would have been a better option at that point in the game. He clearly needed to be saved to be....optioned back to AAA.

Huge turnover in the roster. Peguero is an interesting choice over Lamb. But we have to see if TellezTubby is more than just a stopped clock. With Hayes back and Gonzales hitting, and Cruz certainly will always be in against a RHP, when are Triolo and Peguero going to play? I see a lot of rest coming up!

I called it the other day, he gets a couple hits, he's bought himself another month at the very least. In fact, I'm not even going to give it another thought until sometime in July. He's here to stay, for better or worse, barring injury, up till the trade deadline. All we can hope is TellezTubby is set to go on a hot streak.
Bobster

Post by Bobster »

Jason Delay completed his rehab and was officially optioned to Indy.
There's no basement in the Alamo.
JollyRoger8

Post by JollyRoger8 »

What happened to Hernandez?
Why sign Bruihl when you had a competent LH reliever?
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

the Bucs optioned him to Indy. Don't know why as he had not been bad.