3. Henry Davis (R) RF

4. Carlos Santana (S) 1B

5. Connor Joe (R) LF

6. Nick Gonzales (R) SS

7. Ji Hwan Bae (L) 2B

8. Jared Triolo (R) 3B

9. Jason Delay (R) C

Luis L. Ortiz (R) SP

It looks like Shelty hasn't put the jinx for Surg to win the game. I hope you have professional experience for a reason to wear a mask to the game today. Not to hide your ugly face but for your lungs. :D :D :D :D
SammyKhalifa

Official Game Thread - 6/29 - Bucs vs Padres

Post by SammyKhalifa »

012028012A22450 wrote:

It looks like Shelty hasn't put the jinx for Surg to win the game.  I hope you have professional experience for a reason to wear a mask to the game today.  Not to hide your ugly face but for your lungs.   :D :D :D :D

Yeah it smells like camping outside. :/

I am half surprised they're not delaying the game until this evening.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Since Suwinski is currently in a 1 for 35 streak, Shelton reasoned that he was the perfect leadoff hitter. I'm sure Shelton would cite Suwinski's OBP. He draws a lot of walks. But not lately. During this 1 for 35 stretch, he's drawn 7 walks for a pathetic OBP of .209. That's not even up to Hedges' low standard. Shelton operates from a bottomless pit of poor decision-making.
bucs607179

Post by bucs607179 »

Is Pittsburgh being hit with wild fire smoke??

We had it in NJ a few weeks back and the sky got eerie looking.
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

4156405015131412141A230 wrote: Is Pittsburgh being hit with wild fire smoke??

We had it in NJ a few weeks back and the sky got eerie looking.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/pir ... 2306290101

“Of course I’m concerned,” McCutchen said. “You read the alerts. You read everything they’re saying, trying to stay safe from outside. One of the main things is to avoid strenuous activity, and that’s what we’re doing for three-plus hours out there.”

“I feel like there’s not enough concern,” McCutchen said. “I don’t feel like there’s enough awareness. We’re just out there in it. Gotta get the game in, right? We don’t have to. We don’t have to get the game in.

“Let’s meet as a whole and make a decision. It’s more like, ‘Chicago played in it, so you guys are fine.’ That’s what we’ve come to? They played in it, so we’re fine? I’m sure if we had a health expert coming in here, they’d be saying we’re crazy.”

DemDog

Post by DemDog »

In his pre-game interview with Block, Shelty told us that he is an All-Star. He will be one of the NL coaches. That's why he go the extension. He's an All-Star. :D :D :D :D
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

Game time is starting and there's no players on the field.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

604149604B43240 wrote: In his pre-game interview with Block, Shelty told us that he is an All-Star.  He will be one of the NL coaches.  That's why he go the extension.  He's an All-Star.   :D :D :D :D
He’s an all-star nincompoop. He puts his incompetence on display every day. I’ve never seen worse.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

507D70616677602023120 wrote: In his pre-game interview with Block, Shelty told us that he is an All-Star.  He will be one of the NL coaches.  That's why he go the extension.  He's an All-Star.   :D :D :D :D
He’s an all-star nincompoop. He puts his incompetence on display every day. I’ve never seen worse.
The saving grace is that he has no control over the starters
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

Despite Cutch's objection, the game has started 0-0 in the second