C'mon guys... Don't be bashful...

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

imported_admin

Post by imported_admin »

It's a new board. Naturally there aren't going to be any posts until someone starts posting. Jump in there and let's get the show on the road! lol
mouse

Post by mouse »

Gunner, thank you and all the others who labored to get this up again. It was frustrating to be able to read but not post. I like the new capabilities as well - I never did figure out how to underline before.
imported_admin

Post by imported_admin »

Glad to see you here mouse. It took some doing and I did it in a rush, but I think we have a good, solid place to call home now. Hopefully this board will last us for a long time to come!!
Blackmax

Post by Blackmax »

Thanks to all who work to maintain the site. The old board saw us through a lot of grievously bad baseball before the turnaround over the last 3 years. Let's hope that the new board is full of good news for years to come.
PMike

Post by PMike »

I just got back from vacation in Vermont! I'm off and running on the new site. It looks really fantastic. Thanks to those who put in the work! Well done!
historyprof

Post by historyprof »

I'll add my thanks as well. Been a busy weekend but I just now had time to log on. Also happy about the sweep and the Cubs looking mortal finally. Living in northern Indiana means living among Cubs fans, who would be unbearable if the Cubs actually ever won a World Series.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

4A4B51564D505B52504D44220 wrote: I'll add my thanks as well. Been a busy weekend but I just now had time to log on. Also happy about the sweep and the Cubs looking mortal finally. Living in northern Indiana means living among Cubs fans, who would be unbearable if the Cubs actually ever won a World Series.

You make me laugh with your indictment of Cubbie fans! My daughter lives in the west suburbs of the Windy City and shares your sentiments exactly. I have also experienced the fans of the Cubs. They can be drunken and rowdy for sure. All that and they have not won a WS since before time began. Someday they will break through and won the WS and I can just see the Cubbie fans rioting and all like it was the second coming. I hope you are seeking a safe place to hide for a few days should they pull it off in 2016.