7/10 Game Thread - Niese v Lackey

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

CutchisaBoss

Post by CutchisaBoss »

If you guys remember way back to Taillon's start, I mentioned I wanted it to be the start of a 4 game streak...followed buy a 5-2 week to finish off the first half. Well, we've accomplished that already. So, we might as well take it a step further and finish 6-1!
CarolinaBucco

Post by CarolinaBucco »

I don't feel good about Niese starting today ... but then again I didn't feel good about the pitching matchups in the first two games of this series either.

So let's get out the brooms and get it done !

It's almost disturbing how much joy I get out of seeing Maddon and the Cubs suffer.
ChitownBucco

Post by ChitownBucco »

Just win baby!

Do we think Bell gets a start?
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Jaso 1st

Marte LF

Cutch CF

Freese 3rd

Rodriguez 2nd

Frazier RF

Mercer SS

Fryer C

Niese P

Not thrilled with this lineup I know guys like Polanco,Joyce and Harrison are banged up so that's probably why.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

I know Kang is struggling, but with off days coming up I figured he would be in there.

I feel this is a huge game. No reason to be happy with two out of three. Go for the sweep.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Those aren't Hits. Two errors led to two runs already. This inning should be over.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Another bad start for Niese. Way too many hard hit balls to start this game. Keep shopping Niese if you're the Pirates. He stinks and he needs to go. Too many better arms to turn too then to keep throwing Niese out there every 5th day.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

464D45494C4D561315625B434A4D4D0C414D220 wrote: Those aren't Hits. Two errors led to two runs already. This inning should be over.
Still too many hard hit balls off Niese. Yes those are tough plays by Cutch and Freese and should be outs but it still doesn't change the fact that Niese is getting hit way too hard early on in the game.
Osushawn

Post by Osushawn »

Nice start for Niese. 4 hits and 2 runs in an unfinished first. I've seen enough of him.
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

Niese (with help from the center fielder) is off to a great start - only gave up 2 runs. >:

Have to come from behind once again.