Future OnlyBucs.Net Contributor?

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Jerseykc

Post by Jerseykc »

Don't know if the out of market guys caught this clip up at MLB.com. Try to watch the entire clip available at the first picture.

http://m.mlb.com/cutfour/2016/07/17/190 ... me-vs-nats

I think he's saying "that just cost us the whole game" when Murphy hits the homer.

His sister looks rather calm...
NCBuccofan

Post by NCBuccofan »

Up there with the "Lets go Pirates" girl from the braves game and the kids that got McCutchen's gloves.
MaineBucs

Post by MaineBucs »

This boy was a riot to watch yesterday, particularly in extra innings. If mom hadn't got him that hot dog when she did in the 15th or so I think he would have climbed out of his skin.

Good spotting by the TV crew. It almost made watch the 18 inning game interesting throughout.
Jerseykc

Post by Jerseykc »

577B73747F586F79691A0 wrote: This boy was a riot to watch yesterday, particularly in extra innings.   If mom hadn't got him that hot dog when she did in the 15th or so I think he would have climbed out of his skin. 

Good spotting by the TV crew.  It almost made watch the 18 inning game interesting throughout. 

When Marte is between 3rd and home, you can see his Dad hoisting the kid up in the air. They are right behind the dugout, about 10 rows back. Kid's bright yellow shirt makes him easy to see.
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

That was me as a kid. I still remember a game at Dodger Stadium. I think it was 1971 or 1972. The Pirates were leading the whole game until Bill Buckner hit a game winning 3 run HR. I was wearing one of those plastic Pirate batting helmets. Just like the kid in the video; I took off my helmet and slammed it on the seat back in front of me. My helmet shattered and the Bucs lost. Tearful night!