Sale being traded

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

JollyRoger

Sale being traded

Post by JollyRoger »

Looks like Sale is gone. He was pulled from his start today. Most guess that it is Texas
PMike

Sale being traded

Post by PMike »

486D6E6E7B506D656770020 wrote: Looks like Sale is gone. He was pulled from his start today. Most guess that it is Texas
Doesn't look like a trade.

Per mlbtraderumors:

“Chris Sale has been scratched from tonight’s scheduled start and sent home from the ballpark by the White Sox due to a clubhouse incident before the game,” senior vice president and general manager Rick Hahn said in a team-issued press release (Twitter link via Paul Skrbina of the Chicago Tribune). “The incident, which was non-physical in nature, currently is under further investigation by the club.”
Jerseykc

Sale being traded

Post by Jerseykc »

Supposedly he said that the throwback uniforms that they were going to wear for today's game were "uncomfortable". So he went around the locker room cutting up his teammates uniforms (?)

:-/
Ecbucs

Sale being traded

Post by Ecbucs »

6E415657415D4F47240 wrote: Supposedly he said that the throwback uniforms that they were going to wear for today's game were "uncomfortable". So he went around the locker room cutting up his teammates uniforms (?)

this is bizarre. Not sure I would want to acquire him for Bucs after this.
Jerseykc

Sale being traded

Post by Jerseykc »

ChitownBucco

Sale being traded

Post by ChitownBucco »

654342554353200 wrote: Supposedly he said that the throwback uniforms that they were going to wear for today's game were "uncomfortable". So he went around the locker room cutting up his teammates uniforms (?)

this is bizarre.  Not sure I would want to acquire him for Bucs after this.

He would require about 5-6 of the Bucs top 10 prospects, mostly from our top 5

There is no way we compete and would be willing to give up what the Bo sox, Rangers, and Dodgers could/will offer
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Sale being traded

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Kind of funny.

Matt Capps used to cut up his own jersey to make them more comfortable. Capps used to cut the longer sleeves. Made sense to me.

Sounds like Sale was in a bad mood and needed to get out some anger.
Bobster21

Sale being traded

Post by Bobster21 »

527D6A6B7D61737B180 wrote: Supposedly he said that the throwback uniforms that they were going to wear for today's game were "uncomfortable". So he went around the locker room cutting up his teammates uniforms (?)

We need him in the Steelers locker room the next time they wear their bumble bee throw back unis.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Sale being traded

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Sale was suspended by the team for five games. So, he is missing the start he walked out on?

(And I love the bumble bee jerseys. I just wish the pants weren't that off-white color, but I like the tops.)