Welcome to the all New OnlyBucs Fan Forums!

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

imported_admin

Post by imported_admin »

Thank you for making the trip over from the old forums. We've provided a testing board for you to try out the new features and also to familiarize yourselves with our new layout.

If you are unsure of anything, please do not hesitate to ask questions in the Help Forum. We'll do our best to assist you!

We hope you enjoy your stay. Thank you for your continued support!
imported_admin

Post by imported_admin »

Also, expect some minor changes here and there as I continue to complete the customization of the board. It will be done as time allows and will not effect the operation of the board in general.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

thanks for creating new board. This could be the jolt the Bucs need to go on a long winning streak.
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

Fancy!
imported_admin

Post by imported_admin »

Thanks for responding guys. You're posts are the jolt I needed to know my time getting this thing going wasn't a waste of time lol
SammyKhalifa

Post by SammyKhalifa »

5B5E5753543A0 wrote: Thanks for responding guys. You're posts are the jolt I needed to know my time getting this thing going wasn't a waste of time lol
I'm just away from home, and cell phone posting is kinda painful for me, haha
imported_admin

Post by imported_admin »

Lol!! I get it man. It's a strain for me too. I should know Saturdays have always been a slow day anyway. I guess I'm just a little excited I finally have this thing up and running. 8-)
BuccoJoe

Post by BuccoJoe »

Thanks Gunner! The new site looks fantastic! Greatly appreciate your hard work and dedication to Onlybucs.net. Best regards.
ChitownBucco

Post by ChitownBucco »

awesome! hope to see some of the old names that weren't able to log in, back and contributing!

thanks for all the work guys!
imported_admin

Post by imported_admin »

Thanks guys. I'm back from my hiatus and ready to keep this thing going. We have a great bunch of fans here and we need to keep our family together. Look for some new members joining in the conversations too. ;)