Adam Frazier

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

JollyRoger

Adam Frazier

Post by JollyRoger »

This kid has looked great. 2 doubles today plus a walk against Scherzer. He has great plate discipline. I hope he stays with the big club
fjk090852-7

Adam Frazier

Post by fjk090852-7 »

I like Frazier as well. He works the counts and appears so far to get his share of hits. I don't care if does not hit any homers I like the extra base hits. I think he is the type of player who could make Hanson available if a team inquired about him at the deadline.

OrlandoMerced

Adam Frazier

Post by OrlandoMerced »

I'd like to see him at least splitting time with Harrison at 2B, I don't think Harrison is an everyday player.
NCBuccofan

Adam Frazier

Post by NCBuccofan »

665B4548474D46644C5B4A4C4D290 wrote: I'd like to see him at least splitting time with Harrison at 2B, I don't think Harrison is an everyday player.

Frazier might not be either, so that would be worth trying some. Harrison's ability to play at least ok defense at 4 different spots is a little meaningless right now with Freese, Rodriguez, Joyce and Kang. Might be worth trying to move him.
fjk090852-7

Adam Frazier

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Two more hits for Frazier tonight. They should let him start a few games in a row because his bat is hot right now.
BucsFaninGA

Adam Frazier

Post by BucsFaninGA »

Adam Frazier is a guy I immediately took to! I like his hustle, attitude and ability to play anywhere. Think Hurdle likes him too! And you know the kid has a knack for hitting the big time starters: Kershaw, King Felix and I think he had a couple hits against Cole Hamels. Looking forward to seeing Adam play the rest of the season. He and Rodriguez, Joyce and Freese make it fun for a change to see the Pirates bench! Best Bench in years.

Beat'em Bucs 8-)