Jerseykc

Kingham

Post by Jerseykc »

Went 5.0 innings earlier this evening for Bradenton, 0 runs, 3 H, 3 K and 0 BB

http://www.milb.com/milb/stats/stats.js ... x&sid=milb

Jerseykc

Kingham

Post by Jerseykc »

I was just looking at the Indianapolis game and saw that "Rookie Davis" pitches for Louisville

Yep, Rookie Davis!

http://www.milb.com/player/index.jsp?si ... g/2016/ALL

fjk090852-7

Kingham

Post by fjk090852-7 »

We won't see him this year, but he is another possible starter for next season and beyond. You never have enough pitching.
Jerseykc

Kingham

Post by Jerseykc »

2C20217A737A727F78677D4A0 wrote: We won't see him this year, but he  is another possible starter for next season and beyond. You never have enough pitching.

Just read that he's capped at 5 IP per outing right now.
Jonathan34

Kingham

Post by Jonathan34 »

I'm not saying Kingham could give us a Taillon like boost next year...but...he was definitely a stud before he got injured...

Cole

Taillon

Kingham

Kuhl

plus:

Glasnow

Duncan

Brault

Williams

Hutchinson

Plus I assume a FA pitcher or two...that's a decent amount of pitching. And a whole hell of a lot of young pitching.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Kingham

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

I'm a big fan of Kingham. He is often the forgotten man, but I think he will be very good.
Steve19981

Kingham

Post by Steve19981 »

1A3F3E312438313E6364500 wrote: I'm not saying Kingham could give us a Taillon like boost next year...but...he was definitely a stud before he got injured...

Cole

Taillon

Kingham

Kuhl

plus:

Glasnow

Duncan

Brault

Williams

Hutchinson

Plus I assume a FA pitcher or two...that's a decent amount of pitching. And a whole hell of a lot of young pitching.

Barring injury, I think the rotation will most certainly be:

1.Cole

2.Taillon

3. Kuhl

4. A free agent or trade acquisition who will little doubt disappoint fans and the media alike but turn out to be decent.

5. Hutchison

The idea will be to bump back Kuhl with someone from the minors around June. I do think Glasnow will be ready this time around.

UtahPirate

Kingham

Post by UtahPirate »

6641504350040C0C0D04350 wrote: I'm not saying Kingham could give us a Taillon like boost next year...but...he was definitely a stud before he got injured...

Cole

Taillon

Kingham

Kuhl

plus:

Glasnow

Duncan

Brault

Williams

Hutchinson

1.Cole

2.Taillon

3. Kuhl

4. A free agent or trade acquisition who will little doubt disappoint fans and the media alike but turn out to be decent.

5. Hutchison

The idea will be to bump back Kuhl with someone from the minors around June. I do think Glasnow will be ready this time around.

;D ;D ;D
rucker59@gmail.com

Kingham

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

6740514251050D0D0C05340 wrote: I'm not saying Kingham could give us a Taillon like boost next year...but...he was definitely a stud before he got injured...

Cole

Taillon

Kingham

Kuhl

plus:

Glasnow

Duncan

Brault

Williams

Hutchinson

1.Cole

2.Taillon

3. Kuhl

5. Hutchison

Kuhl not getting much love. I think he's going to be hard to bump back based on what we've seen.
Quail

Kingham

Post by Quail »

4740565E5047000C755258545C591B565A58350 wrote: I'm not saying Kingham could give us a Taillon like boost next year...but...he was definitely a stud before he got injured...

Cole

Taillon

Kingham

Kuhl

plus:

Glasnow

Duncan

Brault

Williams

Hutchinson

1.Cole

2.Taillon

3. Kuhl

5. Hutchison

Kuhl not getting much love.  I think he's going to be hard to bump back based on what we've seen.

I agree Va. If any of those proposed 5 look bumpable I'd say it'd be Hutchison.