Roster Expansion Poll

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Jerseykc

Roster Expansion Poll

Post by Jerseykc »

Who are you bringing up if you are the FO?
ChitownBucco

Roster Expansion Poll

Post by ChitownBucco »

All of the above + for sure Hutchison, Diaz ( 3rd catcher!) Moroff, And maybe Gift if he is not dropped and whomever is left from pen

(Partch, Lobstein)

Although Duncan , Williams and Osuna Need added to 40 man. So maybe drop partch and Ngoepe and add Duncan and Osuna

Kingham is on 40 but they wouldn't want to give him mlb actin as part of last stages of "rehab"

Can he go to 60 day DL after Altoona or Indy Season to add another interesting bullpen arm? ( Rondon, Edgar Santana, Neverauskus)

I wouldn't mind seeing a red hot Barrett Barnes as well kid has had unreal July and August
Jerseykc

Roster Expansion Poll

Post by Jerseykc »

200B0A170C140D211600000C630 wrote: All of the above + for sure Hutchison,  Diaz ( 3rd catcher!) Moroff, And maybe Gift if he is not dropped and whomever is left from pen

(Partch, Lobstein)

Although Duncan , Williams and Osuna Need added to 40 man. So maybe drop partch and Ngoepe and add Duncan and Osuna

Kingham is on 40 but they wouldn't want to give him mlb actin as part of last stages of "rehab"

Can he go to 60 day DL after Altoona or Indy Season to add another interesting bullpen arm? ( Rondon, Edgar Santana, Neverauskus)

I wouldn't mind seeing a red hot Barrett Barnes as well kid has had unreal July and August

Kingham is going to stay with Altoona through the playoffs (per Curve website)

Neverauskus and Gift were arrested and suspended by the Pirates (there is another thread about it). I think Williams and Duncan could both work out of the pen and maybe do a spot start.

Probably Brault will stay but I think he needs a bit more seasoning in minors.
ChitownBucco

Roster Expansion Poll

Post by ChitownBucco »

Lil Kelvin Marte added to the party

Bye bye Lobstein
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Roster Expansion Poll

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Hutchison will be up too.

I expect him to get a start here and there too.
PMike

Roster Expansion Poll

Post by PMike »

212A222E2B2A317472053C242D2A2A6B262A450 wrote: Hutchison will be up too.

I expect him to get a start here and there too.

I thought that at the time of the trade and when they sent him to AAA. At this point, though, they are clearly working on his mechanics. He is not pitching well. They can't risk giving him a trial start in the middle of a WC run. I don't think he starts. Maybe he comes out of the pen in blowouts and pitches poorly. Which will be nice, because then many will lose their minds.
ArnoldRothstein

Roster Expansion Poll

Post by ArnoldRothstein »

Diaz is not in Indy ' s lineup today, along with Meadows. Florimon, Osuna, Rogers, Moroff are playing. Justin Mattei is in left after hitting .175 at Altoona.

Williams piggybacked on Glasnow's start, and isn't shown as a probable starter for the rest of the year. Maybe he'll piggyback again tomorrow, or come up and join the bullpen.
SammyKhalifa

Roster Expansion Poll

Post by SammyKhalifa »

i think i'd leave glasnow down somewhere for some more learnin'
ChitownBucco

Roster Expansion Poll

Post by ChitownBucco »

When dos Indy season end?
Bobster21

Roster Expansion Poll

Post by Bobster21 »

6B40415C475F466A5D4B4B47280 wrote: Lil Kelvin Marte added to the party