Pirates Cards Game Thread 9/6...

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Last stand for the Buccos here I truly believe. Either win these next two games against the Cards and cut the deficit to 2.5 in the wildcard and still have some hope going into this Reds series this weekend or this season is officially over. It's gut check time for the Pirates these next two games with the Cards.
BenM

Post by BenM »

Abandon all hope ye who read this thread.
CutchisaBoss

Post by CutchisaBoss »

Jaso just cost us 4 runs with the stupidest play I've seen this year from the Pirates...which is saying a lot.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Boom Molina granny. There goes your gut check. Vogelsong is a nice story for sure. I'm glad he came back and is okay. But when you have him and Jeff Locke pitching in games in September to keep your season alive you have problems. And if the Pirates can't see this which I'm not sure they actually do then they are idiots plain and simple.
massbucsfan

Post by massbucsfan »

What an absolute mess this season has turned into,things must change this offseason yet I doubt they will
CutchisaBoss

Post by CutchisaBoss »

00273632372A15213637372A530 wrote: Boom Molina granny. There goes your gut check. Vogelsong is a nice story for sure. I'm glad he came back and is okay. But when you have him and Jeff Locke pitching in games in September to keep your season alive you have problems. And if the Pirates can't see this which I'm not sure they actually do then they are idiots plain and simple.

It's not his fault...he threw a great pitch to get an easy double play ball...but for some crazy reason Jaso decided to look Wong back to third instead of getting an easy DP off moss and and adams
CutchisaBoss

Post by CutchisaBoss »

I'm just so disgusted with Jaso's terrible decision in the first inning still...this should be 0-0 right now...
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

It's Hurdle's decision to continue to play guys like Jaso at 1st and pitch Jeff Locke in a MUST win game you have to win when he is getting his ass kicked. I look to see if this team continues to play hard and smart and they do neither anymore. That's a reflection on Hurdle big time in my opinion. How many boneheaded dumb decisions can this team make before somebody is held accountable.
Jerseykc

Post by Jerseykc »

As Chris "Maddog" Russo would say

"Stick a fork in it, its DONE"
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

That's Cutch for you. Hit a garbage homerun yesterday when it was 10-2 but today when the game is still in reach strike out with two men on.