Kuhl

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Jerseykc

Kuhl

Post by Jerseykc »

Getting some run support tonight and looks relaxed, pitching well. One challenge that these young guys have been running into is that they may feel the need to throw a shutout every night when they are really only rookies.

I think Kuhl turns out to be a good mid to back end starter. I've been a bit down on Brault last couple of times out, but he's had a couple of minor injuries this season, that could be a slight issue.

Phil's Quinn was part of the Mashers of Reading this season. They did not bring up the big HR hitters but Quinn has a nice all-around game. Phils in the pipeline are going to be good if they stay healthy.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Kuhl

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Kuhl pitched well. In front of his "hometown" too.

I wonder if these young pitchers are pressing as there are so many and are basically battling each other for spots next year.
CarolinaBucco

Kuhl

Post by CarolinaBucco »

This is classic Pirates. Get tons of hits when they're already up 7-2 in the 9th and they don't need ANY Of them.

Score 15 runs when the game doesn't matter.

Where was this when they lost 12 of 14 and typically scored 1 or 2 runs every night vs. bad pitching?

RichD

Kuhl

Post by RichD »

Solid work by Kuhl..Something for all of us to build/dream on. Heck this guy is going to be just fine down the road . Maybe a 3 or a 2 but at least a solid 4,  we need those..

We need a lefty in rotation...

Cole for Urias .

Tallion

Urias

Kuhl

solid 1-2-3

Quail

Kuhl

Post by Quail »

Kuhl is going to be a good pitcher. He and Taillon are right on track for success. Both have an out pitch, good control and maturity beyond their years. All they lack right now is experience, and they're working on that. If for no other reason next year it will be fun to watch the Pirates when those two guys take the mound.