Bucs versus Brewers 9/21...

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Kuhl looking for another strong start tonight. The Cards already lost today to Colorado 11-1 so if the Bucs win tonight and either the Mets or Giants lose the Bucs would pull within 3.5 of the 2nd wildcard. I said I won't get interested again until the Pirates can get close to 2 games out. If they win these next two in Milwaukee that has a chance of possibly happening. So it's still a long shot but let's see how it all plays out.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

1F38292D28350A3E292828354C0 wrote: Kuhl looking for another strong start tonight. The Cards already lost today to Colorado 11-1 so if the Bucs win tonight and either the Mets or Giants lose the Bucs would pull within 3.5 of the 2nd wildcard. I said I won't get interested again until the Pirates can get close to 2 games out. If they win these next two in Milwaukee that has a chance of possibly happening. So it's still a long shot but let's see how it all plays out.
At this point, even 2 games out is problematic if they don't get there until game 159 or 160. At that point, the chances are almost nil.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

745954454253440407360 wrote: Kuhl looking for another strong start tonight. The Cards already lost today to Colorado 11-1 so if the Bucs win tonight and either the Mets or Giants lose the Bucs would pull within 3.5 of the 2nd wildcard. I said I won't get interested again until the Pirates can get close to 2 games out. If they win these next two in Milwaukee that has a chance of possibly happening. So it's still a long shot but let's see how it all plays out.
At this point, even 2 games out is problematic if they don't get there until game 159 or 160. At that point, the chances are almost nil.

The Cards, Mets and Giants need to be reminded about the 1964 Phillies.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

715C51404756410102330 wrote: Kuhl looking for another strong start tonight. The Cards already lost today to Colorado 11-1 so if the Bucs win tonight and either the Mets or Giants lose the Bucs would pull within 3.5 of the 2nd wildcard. I said I won't get interested again until the Pirates can get close to 2 games out. If they win these next two in Milwaukee that has a chance of possibly happening. So it's still a long shot but let's see how it all plays out.

Well yea I was thinking more like this weekend and the next couple of days. They obviously need to win these next two in Milwaukee and at the very worst take 2 of 3 from the Nats. If that happens there is a decent shot they could be 2 games out with 7 left to play which is still tough but not impossible to overcome. We will know for sure by the end of this weekend if the Pirates are officially done or at the very least still have a pulse.
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

The Pirates just need to keep winning and hope the Dodgers and Padres can side rail the Giants. If that happens; the Pirates can take out the Cards themselves. I don't think the Mets are catchable with that easy schedule.

BTW: Its always nice to see Front Row Amy behind the plate at Miller Park. Looking good in black tonight!?
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

Serpico en fuego!

What a month he is having
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Rodriguez again. Unreal.
UtahPirate

Post by UtahPirate »

42676464715A676F6D7A080 wrote:

BTW: Its always nice to see Front Row Amy behind the plate at Miller Park. Looking good in black tonight!?

So I'm clueless and hit the pause button when I get a camera shot behind the pitcher's mound and start scanning the crowd.

Front Row Amy -- my 21 year old son and I are cracking up!
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Braves tie the Mets at 3-3 on the verge of possibly sweeping the Mets in New York.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

6A4B5E576F564D5E4B5A3F0 wrote:

So I'm clueless and hit the pause button when I get a camera shot behind the pitcher's mound and start scanning the crowd.

Front Row Amy -- my 21 year old son and I are cracking up!

She is known. Google her. Always there by herself keeping book and counting pitches.