Merry Christmas and Happy New Year . . .

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Merry Christmas to all my friends at OBN. It has been a turbulent year to say the least. The disappointment of a losing season again and the uncertainty of the direction of the team in the future.

Then there was the problem with forum software the shut us down a few days. But Gunner came through and got things up and running again with new forum software.

I want to also wish you all a happy New Year and pray that 2017 will prove to be a better year than 2016. And that wish also goes out to the Bucs.

I speak for all the Admins here when I wish you all the best this holiday season.
Leyland1948

Post by Leyland1948 »

Possum, may I say thank you for your time and to the others that have made this board what it is and a joy to be part of. Happy Holidays to all and thanks for letting me be a part of this fantastic group. GO BUCS!
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

7F564A5F525D57020A070B330 wrote: Possum, may I say thank you for your time and to the others that have made this board what it is and a joy to be part of. Happy Holidays to all and thanks for letting me be a part of this fantastic group. GO BUCS!

Possum - I echo this 100% and add that 2016 had its good moments, especially up in sec211!

A Merry and Blessed Christmas to you and Mrs Possum, and to everyone.
fjk090852-7

Post by fjk090852-7 »

Possum Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you. Thanks for monitoring the site. I very much enjoy reading the posts from all the Pirate faithful. Here is hopeful for a successful 2017 season.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
TBird

Post by TBird »

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Please be safe during this busy traveling time of year..
Quail

Post by Quail »

Yes indeed! Merry Christmas to ALL and a Happy Healthy New Year!

Best wishes to everyone and a big thanks to the great mods here at OBN for all you do!
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

It's really a pleasure to be associated with so many Pirate fans here. Even tho there are often disagreements between posters, it all boils down to the fact that we are all devoted Bucco fans. And when you live out of state like me and many other posters (and can't routinely have discussions with friends about the state of the Bucs), it's great to have so many fellow fans here ready, willing and able to talk Pirates all day long.
UtahPirate

Post by UtahPirate »

The only thing I gave to the Big Guy in the Red Suit as a personal request was to help NH pull off a fair trade for Quintana. Not sure how he's going to package that for under my tree, but he's been pretty good to me in previous years!

Thanks to all who come and post here. And to the mods who keep the discussions civil and interesting.

UP