Does Molina get suspended?

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Did everyone see the play where the ball stuck to his chest protector? I have never seen that before. It certainly looked like a foreign substance was on his body/gear.

I just saw the play. I don't know if the umpire inspected or if the opposing manager asked about it either.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

It was a miracle. Sir Isaac Newton would me amazed. ;)
skinnyhorse

Post by skinnyhorse »

5F727F6E69786F2F2C1D0 wrote: It was a miracle. Sir Isaac Newton would me amazed.  ;)
This needs to be looked at, it would be a great way to doctor up a baseball before throwing it back to pitcher. Umps need to watch the Cardinals.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

524A484F4F58494E535244210 wrote: It was a miracle. Sir Isaac Newton would me amazed.  ;)
This needs to be looked at, it would be a great way to doctor up a baseball before throwing it back to pitcher.  Umps need to watch the Cardinals.

Their front office cheated before, why not the players?
johnfluharty

Post by johnfluharty »

Maybe it stuck due to static electricity generated from a cat. Did anyone see any cats in the dugout?
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

494C4B4D454F564B4251575A230 wrote: Maybe it stuck due to static electricity generated from a cat.  Did anyone see any cats in the dugout? 
I thought I saw one sleeping on his chest protector on the bench while he was batting.