2. Adam Frazier (L) 2B

3. Andrew McCutchen (R) CF

4. Josh Bell (S) 1B

5. David Freese (R) 3B

6. John Jaso (L) RF

7. Francisco Cervelli (R) C

8. Jordy Mercer (R) SS

9. Jameson Taillon (R) P

Didn't take Joggin' John Jaso long to play Hamilton's single into a triple.
SCBucco

August 1 game vs Reds

Post by SCBucco »

Already an awesome start to the series. Billy Hamilton with a triple and homer in his first two at bats. Pretty sad.
BenM

August 1 game vs Reds

Post by BenM »

Even the radio crew can't pretend to be enthusiastic about this team.
SCBucco

August 1 game vs Reds

Post by SCBucco »

6E4942612C0 wrote: Even the radio crew can't pretend to be enthusiastic about this team.

I don't think anyone can
Bobster21

August 1 game vs Reds

Post by Bobster21 »

Hamilton has done everything else to them. Might as well add a cycle to his resume.

Complete embarrassment that they get a guy in a rundown and no one covers 2B. How many more examples do we need that this is an undisciplined, poor fundamental, low baseball IQ team? But of course they'll extend Hurdle. Nothing's ever his fault. He's a great manager. ::) Just because the team plays like no one is in charge is no reason to put any blame on Hurdle.
Speedloader88

August 1 game vs Reds

Post by Speedloader88 »

It is about to get really bad for this organization. I predict an epic implosion on the baseball and management side.
SCBucco

August 1 game vs Reds

Post by SCBucco »

Everyone is talking about Nova coming back to earth. Has anyone looked at Taillon's ERA recently? It's a lot higher than Nova's. 7 earned tonight pushes it to 4.63 or higher.
rucker59@gmail.com

August 1 game vs Reds

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

5E7D68686961626C69687F35350D0 wrote: It is about to get really bad for this organization.  I predict an epic implosion on the baseball and management side.

I'm feeling the same way. It's like payback for three years of really good luck is going to result in a total implosion.
rucker59@gmail.com

August 1 game vs Reds

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

7F525F4E49584F0F0C3D0 wrote: Hamilton has done everything else to them. Might as well add a cycle to his resume.

Complete embarrassment that they get a guy in a rundown and no one covers 2B. How many more examples do we need that this is an undisciplined, poor fundamental, low baseball IQ team? But of course they'll extend Hurdle. Nothing's ever his fault. He's a great manager.  ::) Just because the team plays like no one is in charge is no reason to put any blame on Hurdle.

It's like no one is accountable within the organization. Not the owner, not the GM, not the manager and not the players. The only folks I've heard disparaging remarks about are the fans.
Jerseykc

August 1 game vs Reds

Post by Jerseykc »

I know I'll get skewered for this. But Osuna is a better MLB hitter than Jaso and Luplow combined.

And is he worse than Jogging Polanco in RF?