Monday's game

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Buccos1313

Monday's game

Post by Buccos1313 »

I will be attending monday's game vs. the dodger's. It'll be my first game in about 10 years. I know this has been discussed multiple times on here, but i'd like to know where the best place to stay is. For me, I'd like to easiest place to get on and of the exit and be able to walk to the game. Also what section has the best seats. i think ive heard people say that section 220 (or the sections around it). why is that?
rucker59@gmail.com

Monday's game

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

There are a number of new hotels literally within a block of PNC.

Marriott has an Residence Inn and also a Fairfield Inn, both directly across the street from PNC entrances.

There's also a Hyatt Place and a Holiday Inn.

Seats - no bad seats. I'd say sections 128, 129 offer especially good value.
CarolinaBucco

Monday's game

Post by CarolinaBucco »

To me, best value is upper deck behind home plate. Great price, spectacular view (best view in major league sports) and a beautiful panoramic look at the game.
IABucFan

Monday's game

Post by IABucFan »

My favorite place to sit is the PBC. I think it's 200 level, but padded seats, semi-private bathrooms and dining areas. Love it.
SammyKhalifa

Monday's game

Post by SammyKhalifa »

597B68757673747B586F7979751A0 wrote: To me, best value is upper deck behind home plate. Great price, spectacular view (best view in major league sports) and a beautiful panoramic look at the game.

Me too. The front of secs 316, 317 etc are the best deals in the house.
mouse

Monday's game

Post by mouse »

Do any of the nearby hotels have parking?
Ecbucs

Monday's game

Post by Ecbucs »

6D5F53534775565F5257585F3E0 wrote: To me, best value is upper deck behind home plate. Great price, spectacular view (best view in major league sports) and a beautiful panoramic look at the game.

Me too.  The front of secs 316, 317 etc are the best deals in the house.

we sat in 318 earlier this year and the view of field and skyline was great. Broadcasters were above and to our left. Very good seats for $32. We stayed at Embassy Suites downtown and walked to game. Would have liked to have stayed on North Shore but everything was sold out our weekend (lots of Cardinals fans and who knows what else was going on)
rucker59@gmail.com

Monday's game

36342E283E5B0 wrote: Do any of the nearby hotels have parking?

They all do, in pretty certain.
rucker59@gmail.com

Monday's game

5B7D7C6B7D6D1E0 wrote: To me, best value is upper deck behind home plate. Great price, spectacular view (best view in major league sports) and a beautiful panoramic look at the game.

we sat in 318 earlier this year and the view of field and skyline was great. Broadcasters were above and to our left.  Very good seats for $32.  We stayed at Embassy Suites downtown and walked to game.  Would have liked to have stayed on North Shore but everything was sold out our weekend (lots of Cardinals fans and who knows what else was going on)

Actually, I think it's a lot more fun to stay downtown and walk across the bridge. There is a lot of stuff going on in the center of town.
Ecbucs

Monday's game

Post by Ecbucs »

585F49414F581F136A4D474B4346044945472A0 wrote: To me, best value is upper deck behind home plate. Great price, spectacular view (best view in major league sports) and a beautiful panoramic look at the game.

we sat in 318 earlier this year and the view of field and skyline was great. Broadcasters were above and to our left.  Very good seats for $32.  We stayed at Embassy Suites downtown and walked to game.  Would have liked to have stayed on North Shore but everything was sold out our weekend (lots of Cardinals fans and who knows what else was going on)

Actually, I think it's a lot more fun to stay downtown and walk across the bridge.  There is a lot of stuff going on in the center of town.

we were in Market Square before heading across the bridge. Walked along the shore and saw the statues. My son got a ball in batting practice (although it was from a Cards batter that was tossed up to crowd). On Sunday a.m. we walked to the Point (too bad Blockhouse Museum was open yet) and then back through Market Square. There were probably 100-200 people getting ready to do yoga in the Square. Pretty impressive.