Spring Training

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

mouse

Spring Training

Post by mouse »

For those of us who have no choice but to be Pirates fans, note that spring training is now less than a month away. I sneered at the snow this morning (as I was brushing it off my car), mentioning that soon enough it would just be dirty water soaking into the ground, and that it couldn't hold back the trucks of equipment from rolling out of Pittsburgh and heading for Florida. Not sure when the Pirates report. Most teams show the 13th of February. MLB starts television coverage on the 12th.
johnfluharty

Spring Training

Post by johnfluharty »

I'm with you mouse. If I survived Bonifay and Littlefield as a Pirate fan, I can survive anything.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Spring Training

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

5A5F585E565C455851424449300 wrote: I'm with you mouse.  If I survived Bonifay and Littlefield as a Pirate fan, I can survive anything. 

And no way Huntington has been as bad as those two.
SammyKhalifa

Spring Training

Post by SammyKhalifa »

52504A4C5A3F0 wrote: For those of us who have no choice but to be Pirates fans, note that spring training is now less than a month away. I sneered at the snow this morning (as I was brushing it off my car), mentioning that soon enough it would just be dirty water soaking into the ground, and that it couldn't hold back the trucks of equipment from rolling out of Pittsburgh and heading for Florida. Not sure when the Pirates report. Most teams show the 13th of February. MLB starts television coverage on the 12th.

I tried to brush off my car yesterday; but first my trunk was frozen shut, and I had to figure out how to get that open. I cursed and shook my fist at the sky.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Spring Training

I'm ready. It will also be a year where we watch the minor leagues a little more too. I haven't done that in years.
johnfluharty

Spring Training

Post by johnfluharty »

093B37372311323B36333C3B5A0 wrote: For those of us who have no choice but to be Pirates fans, note that spring training is now less than a month away. I sneered at the snow this morning (as I was brushing it off my car), mentioning that soon enough it would just be dirty water soaking into the ground, and that it couldn't hold back the trucks of equipment from rolling out of Pittsburgh and heading for Florida. Not sure when the Pirates report. Most teams show the 13th of February. MLB starts television coverage on the 12th.

I tried to brush off my car yesterday; but first my trunk was frozen shut, and I had to figure out how to get that open.  I cursed and shook my fist at the sky.

I keep my car-brushy thing in the back seat on the floor. :)
DemDog

Spring Training

Post by DemDog »

3D363E3237362D686E192038313636773A36590 wrote: I'm with you mouse.  If I survived Bonifay and Littlefield as a Pirate fan, I can survive anything. 

And no way Huntington has been as bad as those two.

But he is beginning to catch up with them.
DemDog

Spring Training

Post by DemDog »

4348404C4948531610675E464F4848094448270 wrote: I'm ready.  It will also be a year where we watch the minor leagues a little more too.  I haven't done that in years.

You are welcome to accompany my wife and I to a Black Bears game anytime this year.
sdimmick3

Spring Training

Post by sdimmick3 »

for what I spend on Pirates tickets, I could watch multiple Curve games....that's where my money is going this year, plus it's 1.5 hours closer to my home. I think the Curve will have another good team this year, at least the beginning of the year.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Spring Training

6B4A426B40482F0 wrote: I'm ready.  It will also be a year where we watch the minor leagues a little more too.  I haven't done that in years.

You are welcome to accompany my wife and I to a Black Bears game anytime this year.

No thanks. I live pretty close to PNC Park and enjoy it there. I will watch the box scores more closely in the minors unlike previous years.