sdimmick3

Tim Benz article

Post by sdimmick3 »

yes, what he said....

exactly how I feel
BucsFaninGA

Tim Benz article

Post by BucsFaninGA »

I'm nailed my feelings as well. I am disgusted with the way management continues to spin our club. And I thought we wouldn't have politically correctness in sports...Sad day when folks tell you this type of stuff and peddle false hope! Beat' 8-)em Bucs
johnfluharty

Tim Benz article

Post by johnfluharty »

Their definition of contend is not the same as ours. They appear to be ok with using that word to say that we will be around a half-dozen or so games out somewhere around mid-year.
Ecbucs

Tim Benz article

Post by Ecbucs »

6D686F69616B726F6675737E070 wrote: Their definition of contend is not the same as ours.  They appear to be ok with using that word to say that we will be around a half-dozen or so games out somewhere around mid-year.

yeah, but they will never say this is their definition. So it is still misleading/lying on their part.

Greg Brown tweeted about Nutting being an excellent team owner who cares deeply about the organization and wants to bring a championship to Pittsburgh.

Quail

Tim Benz article

Post by Quail »

5F5A5D5B5359405D5447414C350 wrote: Their definition of contend is not the same as ours.  They appear to be ok with using that word to say that we will be around a half-dozen or so games out somewhere around mid-year.

Distilled to its essence!
PMike

Tim Benz article

Post by PMike »

"I look forward to "Nuance Night" at PNC Park. The first 15,000 fans through the gates get a thesaurus."

;D ;D ;D