Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Leyland1948

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Post by Leyland1948 »

Article in the paper this morning about the 3 exbuccos who are now together in San Francisco and their thoughts on the Pirates.
psuinpgh21

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Post by psuinpgh21 »

Gorkys?
SteadyFreddy

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Good to see Cutch not so much throw anybody under the bus but he was critical of the Pirates management a lot in saying that the Pirates clearly didn’t do enough. And you know if Cutch feels this way and felt this way when he was here then everybody pretty much felt this way. Very interesting stuff from Cutch.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Funny to see Freese change his tune too. Now, he thinks they can compete with anyone.

*In a different PG article
SCBucco

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Post by SCBucco »

040F070B0E0F145157201901080F0F4E030F600 wrote: Funny to see Freese change his tune too.  Now, he thinks they can compete with anyone.

He was obviously told he had to follow the company line, or else.
SammyKhalifa

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Post by SammyKhalifa »

3323221503030F600 wrote: Funny to see Freese change his tune too.  Now, he thinks they can compete with anyone.

It hardly seems like he cares about that. 

Are you saying he doesn't give an honest opinion? I think he just reacts relatively emotionally when asked a question.
Bobster21

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Post by Bobster21 »

1C2E22223604272E2326292E4F0 wrote: Funny to see Freese change his tune too.  Now, he thinks they can compete with anyone.

It hardly seems like he cares about that. 

Are you saying he doesn't give an honest opinion?  I think he just reacts relatively emotionally when asked a question.

In the article he references his previous comments. He didn't take them back. He wants the team to do well, which is why he made his comments. But after he made them, the team added Dickerson and Siegrist, which encouraged him. So now he's being positive. He's not a malcontent who's going to bad mouth the team no matter what.
SammyKhalifa

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Post by SammyKhalifa »

Yeah I think I take what he says at face value, that's all. I'm not going to believe him when he says bad things and decide he's full of it when he says good things.