5. Colin Moran (L) 2B

6. Gregory Polanco (L) RF

7. Jung Ho Kang (R) 3B

8. Elias Diaz (R) C

9. Joe Musgrove (R) P
BenM

Buccos @ Braves - 6/10 - Game Thread

Post by BenM »

The Braves definitely got the better of that. I don't think either of them should have been thrown out.

Depending on how much we need to get out of the bullpen, this could hurt for a while.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Ok, the POS umpire needs to be fired!
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

I'm so sick of incompetent umpires ruining baseball.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Yea that was one of the most inexcusable uncalled for elections of a player I have ever seen. These umpires have become an absolute embarrassment to Major League Baseball.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

2nd inning and the game's already over.
NJBucsFan

Post by NJBucsFan »

This is the most frustrated I've been in over a decade. There's just no justification for this roster construction. It's bad enough to start the season without a passable AAAA #6 and #7 starter, but there's certainly no excuse for having the entire staff be this decimated, and not even attempting to shore it up. I feel for the pitchers they're running out day after day, that just have no right to be in the major leagues.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Marte gets 3 back with a 3 run bomb to cut the lead to 5-4. I’m with you too NJ the construction of this roster with all these injuries is beyond terrible. For Huntington to sit there and actually believe and say this pitching staff with all these injuries now is still good enough to compete is a complete and utter joke and a total insult to Pirates fans.
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

I saw they just signed Priester. Might as well bring him up to start Thursday’s game ala David Clyde back in the 70’s.
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

I know it’s a tough deal for McRae to come in like he did after the ridiculous ejection of Musgrove but he still has to do better then giving up 8 runs and 3 homeruns In barely 4 innings pitched. These guys in this bullpen have given the Pirates zero percent chance to win when they are brought into the game. Huntington has to be able to do better then a lot of these guys and If he can’t then he needs to go period. This is flat out inexcusable and embarrassing how bad this bullpen is and the teams ERA in the last 6 weeks or so. Someone in this organization do something to fix it for goodness sake.