5. Melky Cabrera (S) RF

6. Colin Moran (L) 3B

7. Pablo Reyes (R) 2B

8. Jacob Stallings (R) C

9. Trevor Williams (R) P
Bobster21

Pirates vs Brewers - 8/7 The Sit Down Bell Game 2 Thread

Post by Bobster21 »

Well that didn't take long. Losing already.
BenM

Post by BenM »

That kid wearing Pirates gear who caught the Brewers home run and immediately threw it into the river is the best.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

Will Joe Block PLEASE! stop talking about nicknames?!
SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Looks like the Pirates are well on their way to making it 21 out of 25 losses after tonight. This is about as bad of a stretch of baseball that I can remember maybe since Lloyd McClendon was the manager. This team is literally becoming unwatchable and a complete embarrassment to watch.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

00273632372A15213637372A530 wrote: Looks like the Pirates are well on their way to making it 21 out of 25 losses after tonight. This is about as bad of a stretch of baseball that I can remember maybe since Lloyd McClendon was the manager. This team is literally becoming unwatchable and a complete embarrassment to watch.

no one is going to say the Pirates have a strong pitching staff going into 2020.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

507677607666150 wrote: Looks like the Pirates are well on their way to making it 21 out of 25 losses after tonight. This is about as bad of a stretch of baseball that I can remember maybe since Lloyd McClendon was the manager. This team is literally becoming unwatchable and a complete embarrassment to watch.

no one is going to say the Pirates have a strong pitching staff going into 2020.

Stallings blows it by hitting a homer. Isn't it about time that the Bucs get no-hit?
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

I wonder if Bob Nutting ever comes out to PNC?

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s not seen a single game.

BTW, this season is an absolute disgrace.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

So far my favorite inning is the 4th. That's the inning when the Brewers didn't score.
Ecbucs

Post by Ecbucs »

787F69616F783F334A6D676B6366246965670A0 wrote: I wonder if Bob Nutting ever comes out to PNC? 

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s not seen a single game.

BTW, this season is an absolute disgrace. 

do you think the Pirates are just this bad?  or are they tanking on purpose?  Tanking doesn't make sense so I think they are just this bad.

I'm getting ready to check out on the Pirate season and just follow minor league teams for the rest of August. Doesn't look like there are even any individual Bucs to root for (no individual leaders).