Just for Fun OBNer's for GM

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

Post by DemDog »

Just for fun vote for the OBNer you think would be a good replacement for NH.

Any write-in votes should be named in a reply.

Have fun guys, hope this helps you get over the next 5 days.
mouse

Post by mouse »

Why wasn't Possum on the list. He has my write-in vote.
SyrBucco

Post by SyrBucco »

SyrBucco hereby volunteers for the job!
rucker59@gmail.com

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

If elected I promise to go to Fla and hangout during Spring Training and attend every game at PNC.

I Promise to add to the Pirogi payroll.

I will ask John Jaso to kindly repay his salary.

I will not sign Ryan Vogelsong to major league deal. Minor league only.

I will offer Garrett Cole $400 million and 10 year contract

I will bring Dave Littlefield in as director of drafting, player development, and usher control since he actually drafted Cutch and Neil.
skinnyhorse

Post by skinnyhorse »

This is a great opportunity if we find the right person.  There are so many great young players out there, we just have to find them.  We can't just do what everyone else is doing we have to find those players and a manager who can evaluate his players and get the very best out of them. 

I'm excited for the first time in a long time, at least there is some hope.  Now please please find the best GM, and Manager in baseball, the best inovative, personel evaluator, motivater in baseball.  It can be done, now let's do it.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

7A626067677061667B7A6C090 wrote: This is a great opportunity if we find the right person.  There are so many great young players out there, we just have to find them.  We can't just do what everyone else is doing we have to find those players and a manager who can evaluate his players and get the very best out of them. 

I'm excited for the first time in a long time, at least there is some hope.  Now please please find the best GM, and Manager in baseball, the best inovative, personel evaluator, motivater in baseball.  It can be done, now let's do it.

Geez, I just read this post skinny and it resulted in me having to take a "nitro" pill for my heart! ;) ;) Such a totally positive post! That's why I voted for you in the poll!
IABucFan

Post by IABucFan »

Surprised to see that I actually received two votes. Fair warning...if I'm hired, say good-bye to anyone and everyone. We might be calling guys up from Bradenton to fill out the MLB roster. If I'm hired, we're tearing the whole cotton-picking thing down.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

464E4D7A6C496E610F0 wrote: Surprised to see that I actually received two votes. Fair warning...if I'm hired, say good-bye to anyone and everyone. We might be calling guys up from Bradenton to fill out the MLB roster. If I'm hired, we're tearing the whole cotton-picking thing down.

Another nitro pill post! ;) ;)
gileszee

Post by gileszee »

GoBucs21...my write-in vote. LOL
notes34

Post by notes34 »

40484B7C6A4F6867090 wrote: Surprised to see that I actually received two votes. Fair warning...if I'm hired, say good-bye to anyone and everyone. We might be calling guys up from Bradenton to fill out the MLB roster. If I'm hired, we're tearing the whole cotton-picking thing down.
Yep my thoughts exactly. I would trade everyone worth anything.