What would it take to acquire Pederson and Stripling

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Leyland1948

Post by Leyland1948 »

Any thoughts on these guys! What would the Dodgers want? LA might be up to move these guys and maybe pay some of their salary!
shedman

Post by shedman »

416874616C63693C3439350D0 wrote: Any thoughts on these guys! What would the Dodgers want? LA might be up to move these guys and maybe pay some of their salary!
----

I would love to see it, but we just don't acquire major league ballplayers.
Lecom

Post by Lecom »

7A616C6D646867090 wrote: Any thoughts on these guys! What would the Dodgers want? LA might be up to move these guys and maybe pay some of their salary!
----

Seems like BC has made what moves he is going to make . Has he hit on a sleeper , we shall see .
shedman

Post by shedman »

0C25232F2D400 wrote: Any thoughts on these guys! What would the Dodgers want? LA might be up to move these guys and maybe pay some of their salary!
----

Seems like BC has made what moves he is going to make . Has he hit on a sleeper , we shall see .

______

I guess we just have to "wait and see" again. I am 70 years old, how much longer will I have to "wait and see"?
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

637875747D717E100 wrote: Any thoughts on these guys! What would the Dodgers want? LA might be up to move these guys and maybe pay some of their salary!
----

______

I guess we just have to "wait and see" again. I am 70 years old, how much longer will I have to "wait and see"?

At just one year younger than me shedman you have seen at least 2 WS champs and maybe 3 if you followed them in 1960. So I share your concern!
maher.timothy20@gm

Post by maher.timothy20@gm »

I would acquire Pedersen by waiting until the offseason and then offering him more money than anyone else does.

Unfortunately I do not own the team.