SOG/GOG

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

This is the first installment of the Star of the Game/Goat of the game. The way it works is everyone gets 1 vote. When our Bucs lose, it will be for GOG. When the Bucs win, it will be for Star of the game. I will keep track of the votes. I will go first on the 7/24 game. GOG goes to Rich Rodriguez for coming in and serving up a gopher ball. Currently the votes stand at:

Rodriguez - 1
JulianJay

SOG/GOG

Post by JulianJay »

ditto...2 run homer...though Holmes is pretty close for not picking up Musgrove and letting in inherited runner...game that could easily have been won.
Surgnbuck

SOG/GOG

Post by Surgnbuck »

Heredia
WildwoodDave

SOG/GOG

Post by WildwoodDave »

4A515C5D545857390 wrote: This is the first installment of the Star of the Game/Goat of the game.  The way it works is everyone gets 1 vote.  When our Bucs lose, it will be for GOG.  When the Bucs win, it will be for Star of the game.  I will keep track of the votes.  I will go first on the 7/24 game.  GOG goes to Rich Rodriguez for coming in and serving up a gopher ball.  Currently the votes stand at:

Rodriguez - 1
Rodriguez- 1 ( Bullpen will be getting a lot of goats this season)
shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

Current count:

Rodriguez - 3

Heredia - 1

Get your votes in for GOG before the start of the next game.
maher.timothy20@gm

SOG/GOG

Post by maher.timothy20@gm »

Rodriguez obviously.

If he's going to be terrible the first half of every season that doesn't bode well for a year where we only play half a season.
INbuc

SOG/GOG

Post by INbuc »

Rodriguez obviously.

If he's going to be terrible the first half of every season that doesn't bode well for a year where we only play half a season.[/quot

Might work out better. Maybe he will only suck for a month?
shedman

SOG/GOG

Post by shedman »

Current count:

Rodriguez - 4

Heredia - 1

Get your votes in for GOG before the start of the next game
WildwoodDave

SOG/GOG

Post by WildwoodDave »

6D767B7A737F701E0 wrote: Current count:

Rodriguez - 4

Heredia - 1

Get your votes in for GOG before the start of the next game
I will start for Game 2

Trevor Williams for GOG for putting this anemic, pathetic offense in the hole early in the game. Not sure if Shedman is giving 1/2 Goats. If so 1/2 for Williams and 1/2 for the offense. If not, Williams
GreenWeenie

SOG/GOG

Post by GreenWeenie »

475C515059555A340 wrote: This is the first installment of the Star of the Game/Goat of the game.  The way it works is everyone gets 1 vote.  When our Bucs lose, it will be for GOG.  When the Bucs win, it will be for Star of the game.  I will keep track of the votes.  I will go first on the 7/24 game.  GOG goes to Rich Rodriguez for coming in and serving up a gopher ball.  Currently the votes stand at:

Rodriguez - 1

I thought this LMG OJT pitching coach was supposed to be some bullpen guru or something. What's up with that?