2. Corey Seager (L) SS

3. Will Smith (R) C

4. Cody Bellinger (L) CF

5. AJ Pollock (R) LF

6. Matt Beaty (L) 1B

7. Chris Taylor (R) RF

8. Gavin Lux (L) 3B

9. David Price (L) P

I see that the Japanese slugger "SueSue" is starting at 1B and the Dodgers are paying most of his salary.  If he takes his nickname here he will be like the guy Johnny Cash sang about in the song "A Boy Named Sue"

Bobster21

Official Game Thread - 8/17 - Bucs @ Dodgers

Post by Bobster21 »

002129002B23440 wrote:

I see that the Japanese slugger "SueSue" is starting at 1B and the Dodgers are paying most of his salary.  If he takes his nickname here he will be like the guy Johnny Cash sang about in the song "A Boy Named Sue"
I'm guessing the nickname obsessed Greg Brown is calling him "Suesue Tsutsugo" because of the Phil Collins song "Sussudio."
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

193439282F3E29696A5B0 wrote:

I'm guessing the nickname obsessed Greg Brown is calling him  "Suesue Tsutsugo" because of the Phil Collins song "Sussudio." 
SueSue, Polanco and Gamel- all batting from the Left side against David Price- not good
2drfischer@gmail.c

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

013F3A32213939321237203364560 wrote:

I'm guessing the nickname obsessed Greg Brown is calling him  "Suesue Tsutsugo" because of the Phil Collins song "Sussudio." 
SueSue, Polanco and Gamel- all batting from the Left side against David Price- not good

I'm going to write my congressman to ask that a select committee be established to investigate why Polanco is playing.
JollyRoger

Post by JollyRoger »

6F424F5E59485F1F1C2D0 wrote:

Rack him up. Post of the day!
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

6E382E3A352F3F34392E1C3B313D3530723F5C0 wrote:

I'm going to write my congressman to ask that a select committee be established to investigate why Polanco is playing.
Just don't let your congressman put Shedman on the committee
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

Let's Go Bucs!!!!
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

694449585F4E59191A2B0 wrote:

He did that last night
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

My new avatar is in honor of our newest arrival!
Surgnbuck

Post by Surgnbuck »

I'm much more subtle than Brownie