An Almost Unbelievable Stat

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

I find this hard to believe, but it's true. It's an update from a past post, and I thought that it would get a little better:

We've had eight Losing Streaks of more than four games:

Three occurences of five games, with one in process until our next Win.

Three occurences of six games.

An eight- game and a ten-game.

That doesn't even count our three- and four- game Losing Streaks.

===================

On the flip side, our Longest Winning Streak is three (four occurences.)

Not sure if anything can be concluded from this.

This probably isn't related, but to win only 20 of 70 Away games played to date? That's bad. It's not D'backs bad, but it's bad.
GermanTownship

Post by GermanTownship »

This current team (?] could be compared to the Original Amazin’ Mets expansion team. A blooper reel should be made of the comical and sad plays that have been made this year. With the exception of Reynolds, there are no players that have made and executed bizarre plays whether batting or fielding. Shelton is the ringleader of this group. As long as he continues to manage (?), this will continue to happen. Don Kelly should be hired, giving him a 2 year contract. The lineups that he produces on a daily basis are bizarre.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

4A687F606C6359627A637E65647D0D0 wrote: This current team (?] could be compared to the Original Amazin’ Mets expansion team. A blooper reel should be made of the comical and sad plays that have been made this year. With the exception of Reynolds, there are no players that have made and executed bizarre plays whether batting or fielding. Shelton is the ringleader of this group. As long as he continues to manage (?), this will continue to happen. Don Kelly should be hired, giving him a 2 year contract. The lineups that he produces on a daily basis are bizarre.

Stop insulting the original Amazin' Mets.  @@@@   :)))))

The ringleader is someone a bit higher on the ladder.
shedman

Post by shedman »

1C293E3E350C3E3E35323E5B0 wrote: This current team (?] could be compared to the Original Amazin’ Mets expansion team. A blooper reel should be made of the comical and sad plays that have been made this year. With the exception of Reynolds, there are no players that have made and executed bizarre plays whether batting or fielding. Shelton is the ringleader of this group. As long as he continues to manage (?), this will continue to happen. Don Kelly should be hired, giving him a 2 year contract. The lineups that he produces on a daily basis are bizarre.

Stop insulting the original Amazin' Mets.  @@@@   :)))))

The ringleader is someone a bit higher on the ladder.
________

Yeah, the ringleader is Cherington.
GermanTownship

Post by GermanTownship »

But, wait till next year for the team (?) that will be assembled. That should be interesting. The only thing that will help us if there is a strike that wipes out the season. Question ? If there is a strike, would the minors still be able to operate? I hope so.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

5E7C6B7478774D766E776A717069190 wrote: But, wait till next year for the team (?) that will be assembled. That should be interesting. The only thing that will help us if there is a strike that wipes out the season. Question ? If there is a strike, would the minors still be able to operate? I hope so.
The minor leagues would play because their players are not generally members of the MLB players union. However, minor league players on major league contracts and/or on the 40 man roster may be effected. I'm not certain but I think those are union members and would not play.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

2406110E020D370C140D100B0A13630 wrote: But, wait till next year for the team (?) that will be assembled. That should be interesting. The only thing that will help us if there is a strike that wipes out the season. Question ? If there is a strike, would the minors still be able to operate? I hope so.

We do that every year. So do fans of the other teams. Very little remains constant.

Except the most important thing, much to my chagrin.