Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

DemDog

3 Bucs Gold Glove Finalists

Post by DemDog »

Stallings, Newman, Reynolds Name Gold Glove Finalists
BellevueBuc

Post by BellevueBuc »

Hayes would likely have been on the list if he met the games played threshold.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

19383019323A5D0 wrote: Stallings, Newman, Reynolds Name Gold Glove Finalists
Winners to be announced Sunday Nov. 7th
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

I don't follow other teams as closely but it would be hard to imagine a better defensive year behind the plate than Stallings.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

745954454253440407360 wrote: I don't follow other teams as closely but it would be hard to imagine a better defensive year behind the plate than Stallings.
I certainly agree with you on Stallings.I think he will be the only one from the bucs. I remember early in thee season, some posters questioned Reynolds ability to be a good defensive Center Fielder. I wonder if they have changed their opinion
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

340A0F07140C0C072702150651630 wrote: I don't follow other teams as closely but it would be hard to imagine a better defensive year behind the plate than Stallings.
I certainly agree with you on Stallings.I think he will be the only one from the bucs. I remember early in thee season, some posters questioned Reynolds ability to be a good defensive Center Fielder. I wonder if they have changed their opinion

Hell, no, I haven't.

Maybe we should bring CUTCH back and give the guy some rest. Whaddya think? ;)))))))

Kidding.
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

566374747F4674747F7874110 wrote: I don't follow other teams as closely but it would be hard to imagine a better defensive year behind the plate than Stallings.

Hell, no, I haven't. 

Maybe we should bring CUTCH back and give the guy some rest.  Whaddya think?  ;)))))))

Kidding. 

You can never have enough rest. Just ask Shelton. He's probably laughing at the Braves and Actros for getting themselves into a situation of having to play more games.

Reynolds and Newman had very good defensive seasons but I doubt they get GGs. Not speedy or flashy enough to impress the voters. But that's not an issue behind the plate so Stallings has a chance.
GreenWeenie

Post by GreenWeenie »

Let's throw a bone to that last place club. Stallings.

Like, when they gave it to Nate McLouth. 
Bobster21

Post by Bobster21 »

1E2B3C3C370E3C3C37303C590 wrote: Let's throw a bone to that last place club.  Stallings.

Except that McLouth didn't deserve it but Stallings probably does.
WildwoodDave2

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

143934252233246467560 wrote: Let's throw a bone to that last place club.  Stallings.

Except that McLouth didn't deserve it but Stallings probably does.
I would be surprised if Stallings doesn't get it