The other games

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

Surgnbuck

The other games

Post by Surgnbuck »

Brandon Lowe has hit 2 three run HR's in today's game, and go look at the highlites of them, because they look identical.....line drives just clearing the fence in right.
2drfischer@gmail.c

The other games

Post by 2drfischer@gmail.c »

Have I figured it correctly that there can be a four-way tie for the two Wildcard spots in the American League? If the Yankees lose both of their final two games, Boston splits their two games, and both Toronto and Seattle win both of their games, they'd all be tied with 91 and 71 records. I guess the AL brass has figured out who will play who should that happen.
Surgnbuck

The other games

Post by Surgnbuck »

0B5D4B5F504A5A515C4B795E54585055175A390 wrote: Have I figured it correctly that there can be a four-way tie for the two Wildcard spots in the American League?  If the Yankees lose both of their final two games, Boston splits their two games, and both Toronto and Seattle win both of their games, they'd all be tied with 91 and 71 records.  I guess the AL brass has figured out who will play who should that happen.
Sword fight melee at noon

https://www.mlb.com/news/american-leagu ... -explained
Surgnbuck

The other games

Post by Surgnbuck »

Brandon Lowe now has 3 home runs against the Yankees today
Surgnbuck

The other games

Post by Surgnbuck »

Mitch Haniger carries Seattle on his back with 5 RBI, including a bases loaded, 2 out, 2 run single to put the Mariners back ahead in the bottom of the 8th, and the Mariners live to see another day.

With every team having to start at the same time, it's going to be fun scoreboard watching with the AL Wild Cards and NL West title on the line.
WildwoodDave2

The other games

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

05232431383423353D560 wrote: Mitch Haniger carries Seattle on his back with 5 RBI, including a bases loaded, 2 out, 2 run single to put the Mariners back ahead in the bottom of the 8th, and the Mariners live to see another day.

With every team having to start at the same time, it's going to be fun scoreboard watching with the AL Wild Cards and NL West title on the line.
Don't remember such a chaotic last day of the season and what's at stake
2drfischer@gmail.c

The other games

Yankees beat the Rays 1-0 with that lone run coming in the bottom of the ninth. The Bombers had just one hit entering the ninth, managing three more in their final at bat. They go into the playoffs as one of the Wildcards.
2drfischer@gmail.c

The other games

The Red Sox finished their comeback against the Nats when Devers homered in the ninth for a 7-5 win.
GreenWeenie

The other games

Post by GreenWeenie »

536D6860736B6B604065726136040 wrote: Mitch Haniger carries Seattle on his back with 5 RBI, including a bases loaded, 2 out, 2 run single to put the Mariners back ahead in the bottom of the 8th, and the Mariners live to see another day.

Don't remember such a chaotic last day of the season and what's at stake

No chaos. Excitement. What baseball ought to be! A long season; still not long enough. May the best men win. Everyone else can go home and stew on it for six months.
Bobster21

The other games

Post by Bobster21 »

I love having Pirate baseball to look forward to watching almost every day. Even bad baseball is better than no baseball. Not too interested in the post season without the Pirates participating. :(