Cutch Trade Idea

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

RichD

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by RichD »

Nats have a couple young catchers is what i read and they are not sure if they want to go with them.After losing Ramos. Thats why i mentioned Cervelli they want a vet .

Heck we know Cervelli will get hurt next year for us. And the plan all along was to go with Diaz, he`s already what 26-27 .He knows our young pitchers . Should do fine with them .

Why not move Cervelli lots of teams looking for catchers? Nats included .Lets go big, booom or bust blockbuster trade . ;D

We need to find a way to trim all the payroll we can. :P

So we can set up a Pirate Cuba baseball Acadamy . We hire former Navy seals to "rescue" Cuban ball players .We steal a few each year and send them to our Dominican farm system. 8-)

Joey Cora will be the Bucs new skipper in a year ans he can speak spanish. Players like that.
Tintin

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by Tintin »

4F786E7E4B6C6364634A4C0D0 wrote: Would love to see Joe Ross come to Buccos. Kid looks like a young pitcher who has an arm and is consistently getting better.

Hope NH holds out for the top haul of players. If not, let Washington think about it some more...We should be in the driver seat here. Pittsburgh holds the cards...who ever blinks first should be the Nats. They want to win now...Will they pony up and sweeten their offer for Cutch to include more than a hot looking young OF prospect? If NH does the deal for OF, he will be hung in effigy before midnight off the Clemente Bridge in my humble opinion...    8-)

I like Ross too. I'd have no problem with him and Robles for Cutch.

gileszee

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by gileszee »

tired of getting reamed by other GM's in trades...we better get 2 studs back for Cutch...minimum. I prefer 3. Ross, Robles and Lopez.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

4A717B705C180 wrote: Nats have a couple young catchers is what i read and they are not sure if they want to go with them.After losing Ramos. Thats why i mentioned Cervelli they want a vet .

Heck we know Cervelli will get hurt next year for us. And the plan all along was to go with Diaz, he`s already what 26-27 .He knows our young pitchers . Should do fine with them .

Why not move Cervelli lots of teams looking for catchers? Nats included .Lets go big, booom or bust blockbuster trade . ;D

We need to find a way to trim all the payroll we can. :P

So we can set up a Pirate Cuba baseball Acadamy . We hire former Navy seals to "rescue" Cuban ball players .We steal a few each year and send them to our Dominican farm system. 8-)

Joey Cora will be the Bucs new skipper in a year ans he can speak spanish. Players like that.

Is Hilary still trying to get those Refugees in the states? Maybe we can jump on them?

Can Diaz hit? That is what is holding him back.
Bobster21

Cutch Trade Idea

Post by Bobster21 »

323C3930262F3030550 wrote: tired of getting reamed by other GM's in trades...we better get 2 studs back for Cutch...minimum.  I prefer 3.  Ross, Robles and Lopez.
My fear is that the Pirates are engaged in an endless cycle of never being quite good enough. Even if they acquire top notch studs for Cutch, those players will develop on a team that continues to rid it's highest contracts in exchange for prospects and continues to fill whatever holes remain via dumpster diving. And when the young studs become well paid stars, it will become time to unload them for a new crop of minimum, salaried prospects.