Cruz

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

WildwoodDave2

Cruz

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

1C3D351C373F580 wrote: Now, there's a woman who's going to heaven.  Guar an teed.  :)

I have never met her in person but I have talked to her over the phone when WWD2 was having problems gaining access to OBN.  She was the one who was handling the computer so he could get things worked out. 

The Mrs. is finding this very amusing. I told her that she finally made it to the big leagues. Believe me, she knows where to get her bread buttered :D
GreenWeenie

Cruz

Post by GreenWeenie »

0A2B230A21294E0 wrote: Now, there's a woman who's going to heaven.  Guar an teed.  :)

I have never met her in person but I have talked to her over the phone when WWD2 was having problems gaining access to OBN.  She was the one who was handling the computer so he could get things worked out. 

Then, you, too know who has the brains in that family as well as the looks.

As if those were ever questions. ;)

I have to hand it to Dave. He married up. Way, way, way up.
WildwoodDave2

Cruz

Post by WildwoodDave2 »

7F4A5D5D566F5D5D56515D380 wrote: Now, there's a woman who's going to heaven.  Guar an teed.  :)

Then, you, too know who has the brains in that family as well as the looks.

As if those were ever questions. ;)

I have to hand it to Dave.  He married up.  Way, way, way up.

Now that I have to agree with :D :D