June 7th vs Orioles

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

rucker59@gmail.com

June 7th vs Orioles

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

2E252D2124253E7B7D0A332B2225256429254A0 wrote: Wouldn't playing a bad player hurt his trade value? That doesnt make sense. Watson should be on the shelf if that was the case.

Hurdle did say that Watson was his Closer tonight. I sure hope that means he left the door open for a change.

You can't lose value below zero. The goal is to recreate lost value.
skinnyhorse

June 7th vs Orioles

Post by skinnyhorse »

242F272B2E2F347177003921282F2F6E232F400 wrote: Guarantee you Hurdle won't be fired and he knows it.  The guy is approaching McClendon territory.  He absolutely is to blame for this teams failure last year and this, sticking with Cutch and a guy like Watson is Malfeasance.  Past time to fire him just can't understand anyone this incompetent.

Of course Hurdle won't get fired. He has had more success than failure with the Pirates.

That was then this is now, what is wrong with people who want to justify stupidity.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

June 7th vs Orioles

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

243C3E39392E3F38252432570 wrote: Guarantee you Hurdle won't be fired and he knows it.  The guy is approaching McClendon territory.  He absolutely is to blame for this teams failure last year and this, sticking with Cutch and a guy like Watson is Malfeasance.  Past time to fire him just can't understand anyone this incompetent.

Of course Hurdle won't get fired. He has had more success than failure with the Pirates.

That was then this is now, what is wrong with people who want to justify stupidity.

Justifying and understanding are two different things. I'm surprised they didn't bring in Glasnow?
SteadyFreddy

June 7th vs Orioles

Post by SteadyFreddy »

Nice to continue to hear the idiot Joe Block kiss more Pirates ass by defending Watson being used as the closer and refusing to be critical of Watson or the Pirates at all.
JollyRoger

June 7th vs Orioles

Post by JollyRoger »

7671676F6176313D446369656D682A676B69040 wrote: What's another loss.  There is zero commitment to winning in this origanization. 

Prospective: if we could reverse 3 of the blown saves the Pirates would be at .500 and only 1 1/2 games out of first.

And the killer is, these are 2 and 3 run saves that are being blown. No excuses.
I'm curious.

Being on the West Coast; I do not get to hear what the locals are saying. I have not heard a peep out of NH, FC, or Nutting himself.

Is the Burgh solely focused on the Pens run for the Cup?

Has apathy set in with the Pirates?
dogknot17@yahoo.co

June 7th vs Orioles

First and second with two outs. Who are you pitching?

Are you keeping LeBlanc in?
skinnyhorse

June 7th vs Orioles

Post by skinnyhorse »

555E565A5F5E450006714850595E5E1F525E310 wrote: Guarantee you Hurdle won't be fired and he knows it.  The guy is approaching McClendon territory.  He absolutely is to blame for this teams failure last year and this, sticking with Cutch and a guy like Watson is Malfeasance.  Past time to fire him just can't understand anyone this incompetent.

Justifying and understanding are two different things. I'm surprised they didn't bring in Glasnow? 
JollyRoger

June 7th vs Orioles

Post by JollyRoger »

Wake me up when its 7/31.

I can't watch this anymore!

Go Pens!
dogknot17@yahoo.co

June 7th vs Orioles

Watson and LeBlanc blew two games in a row.

Just stinks the offense has picked it up and now the strength of the team is blowing games.
rucker59@gmail.com

June 7th vs Orioles

Post by rucker59@gmail.com »

I don't know if I've ever seen a more discouraging series, or games more thrown away. This series demands a response from the Pirates.