7/27 Game Thread Cole versus Mariners...

general

Moderators: SammyKhalifa, Doc, Bobster

SteadyFreddy

Post by SteadyFreddy »

62474444517A474F4D5A280 wrote: I guess Cutch shut my mouth tonight. Good to see him have a good game. Cole was dominant and in total control. That's what we needed last October! This was a great game to watch and actually relax It was nice to see Cutch have a 3 hit night and hit the ball to right center. I'm not going to go too crazy on his night though because he hit that 3 run homer when the game was 7-1 and we didn't really need it. He needs to start hitting those 3 run homers early or late in games that are tied or games where the Pirates are trailing by a run or two.
DemDog

Post by DemDog »

0C292A2A3F1429212334460 wrote: I guess Cutch shut my mouth tonight. Good to see him have a good game. Cole was dominant and in total control. That's what we needed last October! This was a great game to watch and actually relax

He sure did! Now what are you going to do if he keeps it up? You won't be able to eat, drink, talk, what else? ;D

Bet you for one are glad you had Cutch shut your mouth. ;D

Hey, you can still post on OBN with your mouth shut can't you? That would be nice and maybe somone on here will find a way to feed you through a tube or something.

Not that I am done mocking you in a friendly way, it sure was nice to see Cutch and Kang break out for a game. And most of all see Cole pitch a real 24 karat gem of a game.
ScottinMass

Post by ScottinMass »

I have also been in the camp that Cutch needs to be moved in the lineup (at least), so yes it was great to see him have a good night. I'm not ready to say he is back to the Cutch of old after a big night, so I'm hoping he can have a solid road trip then maybe he'll be on his way to a strong last 62 games.
dogknot17@yahoo.co

Post by dogknot17@yahoo.co »

Great Win!.

Now, we are ready to Buy. Who are we trading for now?